I don't have alot of friends or anyone to talk to, seems like theres alot of nice people on this site that I'd like to maybe meet one day on the trail. So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my 4 wheeler. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?
Always change both. Why try to ride with anyone...I mean anything, already worn out or possibly corrupted by the other.
funny!!!!!!!!!! :bow.gif
thats great :ThumbsUp.gif
Dump the wife, get another ATV to replace the time you would have otherwise given to the wife. ;) ;D
Load your quad and come join us for a group ride at the Motoplex this weekend. There's a thread on here as well as on floridaatv.com. Should be a good crew and at the very least I can guarantee a drunken time once the riding is done. You'll meet plenty of ppl to entertain your spare time.
:R
I can't take credit for this joke, I found it on another ATV forum, thought you all would enjoy it.
thanks for sharing
dang I'm sorry for the bad ending there.
I must admit, ya got me, I was feelin down there for another member in marital troubles cause I hate to see anyone going through it,,,,,ahhhh ya got me.
Id@
haha thats a good one!
ya got me. i'm w/ ida. i was feeling bad for ya.
I'm feeling bad. I'm sleeping with another woman and so is my Wife.What should I do? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( And I don't have a quad yet to go riding.
haha, i love this. it has been quite a while since posted..... just long enough to sucker everyone into it. I was feelin bad for you, until the last sentence and I was like "Doh! I fell for it again"
Wow I thought someone had it in for ya. :o lol
excellent! ;)
You got me. I had to reread it, I was like WTF!! wheres the end?
lfao!!excellent!! totally bummed!! :o
damn it.....lol
hahahahah
thats really funny.
Too funny......you had me Pis%ed off at the BE-A-Tch...ha ha ha
:bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :drink.gif
Thats funny as hell. I just read it to the guys at work and they said it sounds like something i would do... good one!! :P
Nice!!! You had me freakin out and ready to start discussing stopping power of different calibers!!!!!!!
Quote from: shogun323 on October 23, 2007, 10:25:40 AM
Nice!!! You had me freakin out and ready to start discussing stopping power of different calibers!!!!!!!
LOL
That was great!! Since you copied it from another site, then I won't feel bad posting it on my ATV site , but I'm not sure if I will give you props....I just might say I made it up!! :D
"I have suspected my wife of cheating on me for several months. It started with a couple late nights, "girls night out". It has now progressed into four or five nights a week. Initially I didn't think anything of it. Most times were on a practice or race night and I figured she needed her night out also. Recently she did not return home until early morning and claimed to have had car problems. I asked her why she didn't call me or the Mercedes emergency service to get home. Her speech stammered and she loudly proclaimed that she "had a bad night" and stormed upstairs to bed. I tried to stay up several nights to catch her, but, probably from being tired from practice or racing, I could not and would fall asleep. I was resolved to catch her, so I skipped practice and was determined to stay up.
As she pulled into the garage, at 3:30am, I was hiding behind my Quad. As she pulled in, I saw her buttoning up her blouse. When her legs swung out of the doorway, I saw as she removed her panties from her purse and slide them on. Crouching behind my Quad, I noticed a discoloration in a welded frame joint. I strained to see more and noticed a hairline crack following the weld as it rounded the joint.
My dilema is... should I just re-weld over the exist weld joint and assume it was a poor weld from the factory, or take it to a shop and have it gussets welded in??? I am rather rough on the quad and tend to log frequent flyer miles so I am concerned this may just be a factory weak point... Any thoughts?
Thanks and sorry for missing practice..."
many variations to this story ;)