Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I've been lurking on the site for a while and have learned a ton!! Thanks for all the info. I have recently bought a 2002 400ex w/ K&N Filter and White Bros Pipe in perfect shape. Just ordered some Holeshot GNCC's as well.
Anyway, I look forward to interacting with everyone!!!
Cheers!!!!
Welcome!
Lets see some pictures of the 400EX.
Welcome aboard. Therre's alot of good info on here and at the same time there's alot of razzing going on. Rest assured that no matter what people say to each other while screwing around on here we all have a great time together when on the trails. Enjoy!
Thanks for the welcomes!!! Here is my ride!
I currently have been toolin around locally a bit and out at River Ranch. Plan to head up to Croom soon and Ocala as well.
(http://wadeandchristian.com/images//quad2_.jpg)
(http://wadeandchristian.com/images//quad1_.jpg)
Nice quad. Check your messages.
Nice for a Honda... I guess ::) Might want to invest in some nerfbars
Oh and I'm the badass of ATVFL. 8)
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Nice for a Honda... I guess ::) Might want to invest in some nerfbars
Nice!!! I am definately wanting to get some nerf bars. I lookin around for a deal. I'll probably end up getting them from the mighty auction site!!!
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the badass of ATVFL. 8)
That is good to know! LOL!!!!
howdy. welcome to the site. good choice with the bike. cant go wrong with a Honda. especially a 400EX.
welcome dude,,,,enjoy the site and don't pay much attention to that maytag-man, he's just frustrated that he doesn't have much work to do on washing machines.
Id@
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 09, 2007, 01:13:53 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the ass of ATVFL. 8)
Got that right.
Thats Hardbody. He's the ATVFL idiot, not much going on up there. He usually just hangs around and posts whats on his mind.. hence the reason why most of his posts are blank.
I see the love flowin all over the boards here!!!!
Quote from: shogun323 on October 09, 2007, 02:25:27 PM
I see the love flowin all over the boards here!!!!
No kidding, its like tidal wave. We like to be very loving to each other here, especially in threads regarding politics, pitbulls, god, and ethnicity
welcome aboard. i hope you love dogs. i hate cats. i like cheap rum and long moonlit walks on the beach. love nyraptor
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the quadless badass of ATVFL. 8)
got that right
Rebel is right. He contributes to this site much more than me even though his only contributions are the pictures of his Dodge :box.gif
according to his signature, he dont even have it anymore.
Welcome to the site!