Main Menu

Hello

Started by shogun323, October 09, 2007, 11:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I've been lurking on the site for a while and have learned a ton!! Thanks for all the info. I have recently bought a 2002 400ex w/ K&N Filter and White Bros Pipe in perfect shape. Just ordered some Holeshot GNCC's as well.

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with everyone!!!

Cheers!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

TRX450R_Racer

Welcome!

Lets see some pictures of the 400EX.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome aboard. Therre's alot of good info on here and at the same time there's alot of razzing going on. Rest assured that no matter what people say to each other while screwing around on here we all have a great time together when on the trails. Enjoy!
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

#3
Thanks for the welcomes!!! Here is my ride! 
I currently have been toolin around locally a bit and out at River Ranch. Plan to head up to Croom soon and Ocala as well.



"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

Nice quad. Check your messages.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Young Gun

Nice for a Honda... I guess ::) Might want to invest in some nerfbars

Oh and I'm the badass of ATVFL. 8)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Nice for a Honda... I guess ::) Might want to invest in some nerfbars

Nice!!! I am definately wanting to get some nerf bars. I lookin around for a deal. I'll probably end up getting them from the mighty auction site!!!

Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the badass of ATVFL. 8)

That is good to know! LOL!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Fox17

howdy. welcome to the site. good choice with the bike. cant go wrong with a Honda. especially a 400EX.

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Ida_Mann

welcome dude,,,,enjoy the site and don't pay much attention to that maytag-man, he's just frustrated that he doesn't have much work to do on washing machines.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Young Gun

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 09, 2007, 01:13:53 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the ass of ATVFL. 8)
Got that right.

Thats Hardbody.  He's the ATVFL idiot, not much going on up there.  He usually just hangs around and posts whats on his mind.. hence the reason why most of his posts are blank.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

I see the love flowin all over the boards here!!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

Quote from: shogun323 on October 09, 2007, 02:25:27 PM
I see the love flowin all over the boards here!!!!


No kidding, its like tidal wave.  We like to be very loving to each other here, especially in threads regarding politics, pitbulls, god, and ethnicity
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

NYRAPTOR

welcome aboard. i hope you love dogs. i hate cats. i like cheap rum and long moonlit walks on the beach. love nyraptor

KD 428



Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
Oh and I'm the quadless badass of ATVFL. 8)

got that right
HONDA CRF450R

Anoriginal


94Hardbody4x4

#16
Rebel is right. He contributes to this site much more than me even though his only contributions are the pictures of his Dodge :box.gif
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Fox17

according to his signature, he dont even have it anymore.

AmericanRobster

Welcome to the site!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com