(http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/571/atvflfx6.png)
-DO NOT INTENTIONALLY START AN ARGUMENT-
looks good when wet. 8)
Jeep
Wifes H2 with broken tie rod ;) ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 08, 2007, 11:16:52 PM
Wifes H2 with broken tie rod ;) ;)
So how many nights on the couch did that earn ya? ;)
Jeeeezzz!!! What happened to the Old thread???
if i recall correctly , werent you the thread maker?
Quote from: Miami450R on October 08, 2007, 11:56:07 PM
Jeeeezzz!!! What happened to the Old thread???
if i recall correctly , werent you the thread maker?
You were adopted.
No????
im not....?
>:D
Quote from: REBEL on October 08, 2007, 11:30:07 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 08, 2007, 11:16:52 PM
Wifes H2 with broken tie rod ;) ;)
So how many nights on the couch did that earn ya? ;)
None....it cost me a Lift Kit and 37inch tires and wheels :(
I bet that idiot with the H1 screwed it all up. What an idiot, who lies about their own vehicle? I have heard him mention the H1 in a previous thread though. Mabey his is a piece so he chose a better one.
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 09, 2007, 12:53:06 AM
I bet that idiot with the H1 screwed it all up. What an idiot, who lies about their own vehicle? I have heard him mention the H1 in a previous thread though. Mabey his is a piece so he chose a better one.
I dont know but he was so BUSTED!!
Here ya go..
The great Tundra (mine) and the f-250 (dad and moms):
The old thread was huge.
Is that Tundra PINK?
the Lanch!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/109.jpg)
Quote from: Joedirt on October 09, 2007, 04:42:55 PM
Is that Tundra PINK?
no, its not even burgundy really. its weird. i think its called burgundy but its more red than that. thats a really bad pic. and a old pic. over a year old.
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/IM000170.jpg)
the Big Foot is gone now.
Id@
that placed closed :(
yup, they had good wings,,,,burgers weren't GREAT, but they were OK.
I used to go just for the wings.
Id@
post up your restaurants. your making me hungry ida.
I'll post up some pics of my Tahoe soon.
Race Rock was a cool place.
here the real deal H1 with 44" super swamper
(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9388/tires002zw8.jpg)
Is that ur h1? that things is a beast!
Quote from: REBEL on October 09, 2007, 09:36:50 PM
Is that ur h1? that things is a beast!
Nope Not my.......... a friends
heres my
(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4335/blue019xbz7.jpg)
Race Rock closed? dang, i liked that place. i have a pic from long ago where me and my sister are standing in the wheels of that truck.
I drive by Race Rock a couple times a month and haven't even noticed it closed. Never got to go there.
I can tell you this. The food SUCKED!!!!!!!! I can see why it closed.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 10, 2007, 10:35:21 AM
I can tell you this. The food SUCKED!!!!!!!! I can see why it closed.
Mike, maybe next time order from the adult menu. But you're right the food and service SUCKED!
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d732b3127ccebbcbd451206000000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d732b3127ccebbcbd245a14700000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d732b3127ccebbca2abe00bc00000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d939b3127cce87e7dec0c71100000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)my toys!
Quote from: dirtycruiser on October 12, 2007, 01:43:48 AM
(http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d939b3127cce87e7dec0c71100000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)my toys!
Lucky! Thats yota is sick.
that FJ is very sick indeed. i love those things. are those factory or after market wheels?
that is the only FJ that i have ever liked
the rest of them look like bathtubs on wheels lol
the old dodge
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/DSCN1332.jpg)
Quote from: Fox17 on October 09, 2007, 11:03:50 PM
Race Rock closed? dang, i liked that place. i have a pic from long ago where me and my sister are standing in the wheels of that truck.
haha me too, except it was my cousin. it was a long time ago, im over 6ft tall now..
ill put up a pic later of my truck when i get home.
Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 12, 2007, 05:46:03 AM
the old dodge
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/DSCN1332.jpg)
Nice dodge, diggin the camo.
Quote from: REBEL on October 12, 2007, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 12, 2007, 05:46:03 AM
the old dodge
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/DSCN1332.jpg)
Nice dodge, diggin the camo.
yeah its a nice truck and all but it doesnt have that much power to pull the trailer and the quads
Dodge isn't very good on power these days. Never really have been in there trucks.
im guessing its the 318
my buddy has a ext cab 4x4 318 and its a dog, it cant even get out of its own way. he cant even get into top gear when pulling 1 atv on a trailer. you have to floor it most of the time just to keep up with traffic. and its bone stock btw, no lift or big tires
Wow. Thats pretty bad! I laugh at people who brag about their 360 Dakotas because they aren't all they're cracked up to be. Look at a modified R/T Dakota vs. a Modified Chevy or Lightning. It's no comparison. Dodge and Ford need to take some advice from Chevy.
yeah its the 318 and they really cant move out of there own way but we had a 318 dakota that was a little beefed up and it would just strait up haul a$$ with no problem but when you put the trailer on it it would be like a 6 cylinder so im going for a CHEVY now or a 5.9 dodge so any body that wants to buy a dodge dont get the 318 they suck badly
i upgraded the exhaust and put a k&n filter in. it helped plus better gas mileage.
Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 06:19:30 PM
Dodge isn't very good on power these days. Never really have been in there trucks.
I'll admit their gas trucks aren't that great. My SS/T was awesome, it had alot of get up and go. Then again I didnt throw a quad in the back or tow one on a trailer. Now, a cummins is a totally different story lol.
Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 06:33:14 PM
Wow. Thats pretty bad! I laugh at people who brag about their 360 Dakotas because they aren't all they're cracked up to be. Look at a modified R/T Dakota vs. a Modified Chevy or Lightning. It's no comparison. Dodge and Ford need to take some advice from Chevy.
Are you kidding? Chevy sucks! Dont get me started! Dodge and Ford all the way!
Yeah, chevy only equals in power or out powers almost every truck out there and still get better gas milage doing it.
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 12, 2007, 07:27:46 PM
Yeah, chevy only equals in power or out powers almost every truck out there and still get better gas milage doing it.
Don't knock the Ford or Dodge!
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
very nice ya hardly ever see a blue f-350
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 15, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
that truck is soo sweet man
Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 12, 2007, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
very nice ya hardly ever see a blue f-350
thanks I know it kind of a unique color don't see many that color
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 15, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
That truck is awesome. Was yours one of the models recalled for tailpipe fires? lol
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 15, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
man now thats a nice lookin truck
Quote from: Cory1020 on October 12, 2007, 03:19:10 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on October 09, 2007, 11:03:50 PM
Race Rock closed? dang, i liked that place. i have a pic from long ago where me and my sister are standing in the wheels of that truck.
haha me too, except it was my cousin. it was a long time ago, im over 6ft tall now..
ill put up a pic later of my truck when i get home.
yea, im 6'2" now too.
Quote from: REBEL on October 12, 2007, 07:20:01 PM
Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 06:19:30 PM
Dodge isn't very good on power these days. Never really have been in there trucks.
I'll admit their gas trucks aren't that great. My SS/T was awesome, it had alot of get up and go. Then again I didnt throw a quad in the back or tow one on a trailer. Now, a cummins is a totally different story lol.
i saw a cummins do 10.4 in the quarter no nitrous
that's a mean truck..the dude has it on ebay if anyone wants it lol
Quote from: k.p. on October 15, 2007, 09:48:44 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 12, 2007, 07:20:01 PM
Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 06:19:30 PM
Dodge isn't very good on power these days. Never really have been in there trucks.
I'll admit their gas trucks aren't that great. My SS/T was awesome, it had alot of get up and go. Then again I didnt throw a quad in the back or tow one on a trailer. Now, a cummins is a totally different story lol.
i saw a cummins do 10.4 in the quarter no nitrous
that's a mean truck..the dude has it on ebay if anyone wants it lol
Whats the link? I'm still browsing trying to find a diesel I like ???
before new tires
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/burnout006001_0006.jpg)
after
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/duramax002.jpg)
Quote from: REBEL on October 15, 2007, 10:01:04 PM
Quote from: k.p. on October 15, 2007, 09:48:44 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 12, 2007, 07:20:01 PM
Quote from: Mike Hock on October 12, 2007, 06:19:30 PM
Dodge isn't very good on power these days. Never really have been in there trucks.
I'll admit their gas trucks aren't that great. My SS/T was awesome, it had alot of get up and go. Then again I didnt throw a quad in the back or tow one on a trailer. Now, a cummins is a totally different story lol.
i saw a cummins do 10.4 in the quarter no nitrous
that's a mean truck..the dude has it on ebay if anyone wants it lol
Whats the link? I'm still browsing trying to find a diesel I like ???
uh. no link my good sir, i saw it with my own two eyes. oh and if anyone wants their powerstrokes tuned...hit up dj's diesel performance*or somethin like that*...those guys are real cool, and dj knows his stuff
but yeah REBEL, i'll tell you what dude,diesels have git up and go! the dude thats helpin my bro rebuild his truck has a 94 dodge that ran 12.05 and there were other dodges that ran in the 11's. the fastest ford was..uh 13.somethin and there was only 2chevy's and i forget what they did. but uh...i'm a dodge guy lol so i say get a dodge!
You said your friend has his on eBay? lol, so I take it its on their somewherE?
Quote from: REBEL on October 15, 2007, 07:48:14 PM
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 15, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
That truck is awesome. Was yours one of the models recalled for tailpipe fires? lol
Actually the trucks shooting flames out were due to a bad oil seal and a leaking injector. The injector problem was traced back to Navistar/International and they replaced the suspect injectors. My truck was after that. I have 8500 trouble free miles on mine and couldn't be happier with it.
Bill
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 16, 2007, 03:42:50 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 15, 2007, 07:48:14 PM
Quote from: Bleedsblue on October 15, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
Got a better picture of my truck.
Bill
(http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2108489940066360750S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2108489940066360750TJxKSF)
That truck is awesome. Was yours one of the models recalled for tailpipe fires? lol
Actually the trucks shooting flames out were due to a bad oil seal and a leaking injector. The injector problem was traced back to Navistar/International and they replaced the suspect injectors. My truck was after that. I have 8500 trouble free miles on mine and couldn't be happier with it.
Bill
That sucks, you couldve had a free flamethrower!
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
SWEET!!!! When will you wash mine???
I know, I know...the next time it rains.
Why isn't this a sticky yet!?
Mods your slacking! ;)
The new ATP whip:
Bump
07 King Ranch....
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
does that have any kind of lift?
06 Ram, Hemi, 20s, Sport Package
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/bb6lude/DSC00074.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/bb6lude/DSC00075.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/bb6lude/DSCF0005.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/bb6lude/fixed.jpg)
Quote from: Fox17 on December 15, 2007, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
does that have any kind of lift?
WELL KIND OF i PUT A 3" LEVELING KIT HERE IT IS WITH THE NEW TIRES
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/SouthernSmokeShow%2007/NC001.jpg)
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/2.jpg)
Quote from: bluestroker on December 27, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 15, 2007, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
does that have any kind of lift?
WELL KIND OF i PUT A 3" LEVELING KIT HERE IT IS WITH THE NEW TIRES
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/SouthernSmokeShow%2007/NC001.jpg)
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/2.jpg)
that looks sweet! i might have to look into a leveling kit. i need new tires too. i was quoted 951.00 for Cooper Discover STTs so i dont even want to hear what BFGs are. :(
Quote from: bluestroker on December 27, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
WELL KIND OF i PUT A 3" LEVELING KIT HERE IT IS WITH THE NEW TIRES
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/SouthernSmokeShow%2007/NC001.jpg)
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/2.jpg)
That truck is awesome!
Sonic blue is a sweet color I wish they offered it for more than just one year in '03.
Bill
Quote from: bluestroker on December 27, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 15, 2007, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
does that have any kind of lift?
WELL KIND OF i PUT A 3" LEVELING KIT HERE IT IS WITH THE NEW TIRES
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/SouthernSmokeShow%2007/NC001.jpg)
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/2.jpg)
how was the trip to NC?
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/Andy9933/truck.jpg)
TTT from the pits of hell ;)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/cory1410/SD530980.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/cory1410/SD530981.jpg)
(http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/cory1410/CopyofSD530985.jpg)
Quote from: Bleedsblue on December 27, 2007, 04:37:24 PM
Sonic blue is a sweet color I wish they offered it for more than just one year in '03.
Bill
I saw an 05+ truck the same color at CnR motorsports park last year
and
I also saw a 08' F250 with the same color at Brandon Ford
Quote from: Fox17 on December 27, 2007, 02:43:29 PM
that looks sweet! i might have to look into a leveling kit. i need new tires too. i was quoted 951.00 for Cooper Discover STTs so i dont even want to hear what BFGs are. :(
you don't want to know what I paid you would be mad I bought them at a pawn shop of a buddy of mines they were there sons tires he bought them for his jeep and found out after that the jeep had 17's on it not 16's so they just wanted to get rid of them and I bought them for $500 brand new ! ! ! ! they are 35's they are over a grand brand new
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 28, 2007, 02:29:42 AM
Quote from: bluestroker on December 27, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 15, 2007, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: bluestroker on October 12, 2007, 07:43:08 PM
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/RANDOM%20PICS/100_1011.jpg)
03' F-350
does that have any kind of lift?
WELL KIND OF i PUT A 3" LEVELING KIT HERE IT IS WITH THE NEW TIRES
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/SouthernSmokeShow%2007/NC001.jpg)
(http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/ricknkrissy/2.jpg)
how was the trip to NC?
how did u know those pics were from NC?
it was very cool man I can't wait till this year are you going to try and make it its at a drag strip this year should be really fun
I don't see you on the ORG much anymore whats up ?
Heres a pic of my 1989 GMC Sierra 1500
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0056.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0052.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0053.jpg)
Since that pic Ive put a new 350 and new tranny in it, diamond plate tool box, vent visors, and a bug deflector. Oh I also changed the interior from vinyl to carpet.
that a nice looking truck you got there man
Here is my D-max
(http://i31.tinypic.com/25spob7.jpg)
Quote from: Slick89 on February 26, 2008, 09:02:47 PM
Heres a pic of my 1989 GMC Sierra 1500
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0056.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0052.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0053.jpg)
Since that pic Ive put a new 350 and new tranny in it, diamond plate tool box, vent visors, and a bug deflector. Oh I also changed the interior from vinyl to carpet.
thats so pretty!
i love it!
snapped a few new ones.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0086.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0088.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0083.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0077-1.jpg)
I just noticed how horrible i am at photography, after looking at my first pic haha.
Here's my truck. Replacing her next year though....with the exact same thing. ;D
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck4.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck1.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck2.jpg)
Git it Rag!!!
^^^ I'll trade you my Dakota straight up!!!
:-*
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 27, 2008, 10:55:50 PM
snapped a few new ones.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0086.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0088.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0083.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0077-1.jpg)
Nice truck man, looks clean.
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 28, 2008, 01:38:52 AM
Here's my truck. Replacing her next year though....with the exact same thing. ;D
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck4.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck1.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/truck2.jpg)
Git it Rag!!!
I guess them fords need replacing often. :o
Wifes...up for sale.
(http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7853/2859236179230079484im1mev2.jpg)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 28, 2008, 02:44:39 AM
Wifes...up for sale.
(http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7853/2859236179230079484im1mev2.jpg)
How much? She sings good 8)
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 27, 2008, 10:55:50 PM
snapped a few new ones.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0086.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0088.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0083.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/dc424k/Truck%20and%20bike%20pics/IMG_0077-1.jpg)
nice truck, does it have the 6.0? max?...
Quote from: bushwacker on February 28, 2008, 02:49:08 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 28, 2008, 02:44:39 AM
Wifes...up for sale.
(http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7853/2859236179230079484im1mev2.jpg)
How much? She sings good 8)
...well I ment the H2 anyway.
Quote from: bluestroker on February 27, 2008, 03:06:04 PM
that a nice looking truck you got there man
Thanks man, You have a nice looking truck yourself!
Quote from: Kelli415 on February 27, 2008, 08:44:45 PM
Quote from: Slick89 on February 26, 2008, 09:02:47 PM
Heres a pic of my 1989 GMC Sierra 1500
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0056.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0052.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0053.jpg)
Since that pic Ive put a new 350 and new tranny in it, diamond plate tool box, vent visors, and a bug deflector. Oh I also changed the interior from vinyl to carpet.
thats so pretty!
i love it!
Thanks Kelli.
its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 28, 2008, 10:12:07 AM
its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Diesel is 50 cents more a gallon than unleaded, I almost wished I bought a gas motor. Even though I enjoy my diesel. :-\
Well, here is my 2006 Toyota Tacoma Doublecab 4x4 with 20" Enkeis........................
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/proemtpff/Taco002.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/proemtpff/Taco001.jpg)
I don't say this often, but nice Toyota ^^^
Lol.
Quote from: trx#9 on February 28, 2008, 01:42:19 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 28, 2008, 10:12:07 AM
its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Diesel is 50 cents more a gallon than unleaded, I almost wished I bought a gas motor. Even though I enjoy my diesel. :-\
haha ya, i just looked at the diesel price today and said OHHH thats why im glad i dont have a diesel.
Very nice tacoma, That was actually going to be my next choice if i wouldnt have gotten my chevy. I wish i could find some 8lug wheels like that .
Quote from: Slick89 on February 28, 2008, 05:43:17 AM
Quote from: bluestroker on February 27, 2008, 03:06:04 PM
that a nice looking truck you got there man
Thanks man, You have a nice looking truck yourself!
Quote from: Kelli415 on February 27, 2008, 08:44:45 PM
Quote from: Slick89 on February 26, 2008, 09:02:47 PM
Heres a pic of my 1989 GMC Sierra 1500
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0056.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0052.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/splinter6/DCP_0053.jpg)
Since that pic Ive put a new 350 and new tranny in it, diamond plate tool box, vent visors, and a bug deflector. Oh I also changed the interior from vinyl to carpet.
thats so pretty!
i love it!
Thanks Kelli.
no problem(:
Quote from: REBEL on February 27, 2008, 08:12:19 PM
Bluestroker, lets trade ;)
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/rebelgfx/dakota/IMG_5051copy.png)
no thanks man I'm good lol
^^^ The chrome package adds like 65RWHP/90FT-LBS... much more powerful than your little Powerstroke ::) ;)
Would you by any chance see your self selling it in... oh.. I dont know.. Juneish? lol
I can't believe I never posted up my ride. Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars. 18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package. This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying. I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost). Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck. I call it mine, all mine. ;D
(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/digginfool/IMG_2064.jpg)
To give you an idea of how tall the truck is, here is a picture with my Outlander 800 Max sitting next to it.
(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/digginfool/IMG_2066.jpg)
new blazer for sale!!! has a sheet load of stuff done to it
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/blazer.jpg)
;D
Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on March 03, 2008, 01:56:36 AM
new blazer for sale!!! has a sheet load of stuff done to it
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/blazer.jpg)
I love the hood.
(http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/JoeDirt_album/newrims.jpg)
Here's a REAL truck, Joe!!!! ::) ;D
(http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/KAW3604X4/102_8817.jpg)
Here's my raggidy azz ford
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/06ford002.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/06ford004.jpg)
;D ;D
;)
;D ;D
My diesel guzzler (current)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/ea1644fa4051.jpg)
My gas guzzler (sold)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/gcsharkie1/FredsL.jpg)
Man that lightening was so sick!
Bump. This thread should be stickied.
Quote from: REBEL on March 16, 2008, 03:43:27 PM
Bump. This thread should be stickied.
x2
lol lil photoshop on the ole engine (put a new one in it)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/car%20pix/100_0095-1.jpg)
Before the lift and 35s
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/car%20pix/100_0087.jpg)
ill try to get new pics next weekend and vid =]
Quote from: REBEL on February 29, 2008, 08:31:52 PM
^^^ The chrome package adds like 65RWHP/90FT-LBS... much more powerful than your little Powerstroke ::) ;)
Would you by any chance see your self selling it in... oh.. I dont know.. Juneish? lol
nope headstuds are going in next month so it will be a long time b4 I sell it
Quote from: digginfool on March 01, 2008, 12:58:07 AM
I can't believe I never posted up my ride. Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars. 18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package. This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying. I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost). Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck. I call it mine, all mine. ;D
29 pounds of boost thats it ? my buddy has a 99 7.3 and he has a tubonetics BB turbo and stage 2 inj and is running about 35 pounds what kind of turbo do you have ?? you should have a lil more boost that that with the mods you are saying
Quote from: bluestroker on March 19, 2008, 07:37:38 PM
Quote from: digginfool on March 01, 2008, 12:58:07 AM
I can't believe I never posted up my ride. Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars. 18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package. This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying. I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost). Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck. I call it mine, all mine. ;D
29 pounds of boost thats it ? my buddy has a 99 7.3 and he has a tubonetics BB turbo and stage 2 inj and is running about 35 pounds what kind of turbo do you have ?? you should have a lil more boost that that with the mods you are saying
i make over 30 on the stock turbo...
thats what I was thinking I am not sure exactly what my buddy is hitting boost wise but I know its over 35 do either of you have a boost fooler
yea i made a boost fooler with a needle valve.
All of you guys boost seems low to me. I made a boost fooler out of a ball point pen and a roll of duct tape. I see 45 pounds of boost in my truck with my auxillery turbo that I made from an old leaf blower. It works great for spanking those pesky duramaxes.