Post Up Your Truck

Started by Young Gun, October 08, 2007, 10:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

trx#9

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 28, 2008, 10:12:07 AM
its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Diesel is 50 cents more a gallon than unleaded, I almost wished I bought a gas motor. Even though I enjoy my diesel. :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

ProEMTPFF

Well, here is my 2006 Toyota Tacoma Doublecab 4x4 with 20" Enkeis........................





2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

Young Gun

I don't say this often, but nice Toyota ^^^

Lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

gearhead400

Quote from: trx#9 on February 28, 2008, 01:42:19 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 28, 2008, 10:12:07 AM
its got the 6.0
kinda wish i would of held out for the 6.6 but oh well.
Diesel is 50 cents more a gallon than unleaded, I almost wished I bought a gas motor. Even though I enjoy my diesel. :-\

haha ya, i just looked at the diesel price today and said OHHH thats why im glad i dont have a diesel.


Very nice tacoma, That was actually going to be my next choice if i wouldnt have gotten my chevy.  I wish i could find some 8lug wheels like that .
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Kelli415

Quote from: Slick89 on February 28, 2008, 05:43:17 AM
Quote from: bluestroker on February 27, 2008, 03:06:04 PM
that a nice looking truck you got there man

Thanks man, You have a nice looking truck yourself!
Quote from: Kelli415 on February 27, 2008, 08:44:45 PM
Quote from: Slick89 on February 26, 2008, 09:02:47 PM
Heres a pic of my 1989 GMC Sierra 1500




Since that pic Ive put a new 350 and new tranny in it, diamond plate tool box, vent visors, and a bug deflector. Oh I also changed the interior from vinyl to carpet. 


thats so pretty!
i love it!

Thanks Kelli.


no problem(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

bluestroker

02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Young Gun

^^^ The chrome package adds like 65RWHP/90FT-LBS... much more powerful than your little Powerstroke ::) ;)

Would you by any chance see your self selling it in... oh.. I dont know.. Juneish? lol
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

digginfool

#108
I can't believe I never posted up my ride.  Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars.  18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package.  This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying.  I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost).  Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck.  I call it mine, all mine.   ;D







To give you an idea of how tall the truck is, here is a picture with my Outlander 800 Max sitting next to it.



"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

kawasakimojaverider

new blazer for sale!!!  has a sheet load of stuff done to it

   

K-Town Quad Boy 08

 ;D



SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on March 03, 2008, 01:56:36 AM
new blazer for sale!!!  has a sheet load of stuff done to it

   

I love the hood.

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

KAW3604x4

Here's a REAL truck, Joe!!!! ::) ;D

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

05greengriz

Here's my raggidy azz ford



07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Bo322


svtbolt04

My diesel guzzler (current)


My gas guzzler (sold)

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Man that lightening was so sick!

Young Gun

Bump.  This thread should be stickied.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

lil fat rider

Quote from: REBEL on March 16, 2008, 03:43:27 PM
Bump.  This thread should be stickied.
x2
lol lil photoshop on the ole engine (put a new one in it)

Before the lift and 35s

ill try to get new pics next weekend and vid =]
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

bluestroker

Quote from: REBEL on February 29, 2008, 08:31:52 PM
^^^ The chrome package adds like 65RWHP/90FT-LBS... much more powerful than your little Powerstroke ::) ;)

Would you by any chance see your self selling it in... oh.. I dont know.. Juneish? lol

nope headstuds are going in next month so it will be a long time b4 I sell it
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

bluestroker

Quote from: digginfool on March 01, 2008, 12:58:07 AM
I can't believe I never posted up my ride.  Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars.  18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package.  This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying.  I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost).  Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck.  I call it mine, all mine.   ;D

29 pounds of boost thats it ? my buddy has a 99 7.3 and he has a tubonetics BB turbo and stage 2 inj and is running about 35 pounds what kind of turbo do you have ?? you should have a lil more boost that that with the mods you are saying
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

kfx400rob

Quote from: bluestroker on March 19, 2008, 07:37:38 PM
Quote from: digginfool on March 01, 2008, 12:58:07 AM
I can't believe I never posted up my ride.  Here's what the 'fool's crew uses to head out to the woods.
It's a 2001 F350 Powerstroke w/ball bearing turbo, +90 hp injectors, SCT tuner, turbo-back Silverline exhaust, 10" Fabtech lift with dual shocks in front, singles in rear and traction bars.  18" Weld Racing wheels and 38" ProComp Xtreme AT tires wrap up the package.  This truck will easily smoke those 38s without even trying.  I'm running 29 lbs of boost at full throttle, which is a lot for a Powerstroke (I know some of you Cummins guys are running close to 50 lbs of boost).  Anyway, this is what my kids call The Monster Truck.  I call it mine, all mine.   ;D

29 pounds of boost thats it ? my buddy has a 99 7.3 and he has a tubonetics BB turbo and stage 2 inj and is running about 35 pounds what kind of turbo do you have ?? you should have a lil more boost that that with the mods you are saying


i make over 30 on the stock turbo...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.