im just curious as to what everybody looks like on the site i havent met anybody as of yet, im gonna start riding alot more than i used to havent rode in over a year so post a pic of yourself and your ride
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newpuppy007.jpg)
bike has changed by now but it looks almost the same but new graphics and pipe.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done012.jpg)
me an truck no pics of quad
From Left To Right: Ms. MPTonyT, MPTonyT, The MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, and Ms. M.M.
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Party/P1020376Small.jpg)
My Bike
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/My%20Bike/bike2.jpg)
my girlfriend and me, will post a pic of the ride when i get one, the only one i got looks retarted cus im pullin a trailer with my 450
dam bro the 450 looks clean, nice pup as well
Quote from: shirah86 on October 01, 2007, 02:27:00 PM
dam bro the 450 looks clean, nice pup as well
thanks!
hey tony why did you have to post the pic where i am 8 deep in jello shots and 4 games of beer pong? those yami blue ones were the best though! lol you could have at least posted the one with you holding your party like a rock star puke bucket!
oh and did you notice he said nice 450 not crapturd! lol
im gonna have a bbq in december evrybody needs to ride over here
not to steal your post but..Eric you should get the UKC papers today
Here's my new toy :) Thanks Miami450r!
Here's an old one of my sis and I.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0212Medium-1.jpg)
Here's my rides
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina062.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0384.jpg)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2007, 03:23:42 PM
Here's an old one of my sis and I.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0212Medium-1.jpg)
Here's my rides
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/northcarolina062.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0384.jpg)
Bro, Get an updated pics for christs sake. You've been posting that one for like 3 yrs now. ;D
By the way, The quad is looking great.
Lol, every picture of me I have a helmet on. That's about as good as it gets :P
And thanks :D
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/HPIM1431.jpg)
(http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01189/55/30/1189630355_l.jpg)
Me and my 450 when I bent my axle at Croom last December
this was a group atvmiaxtreme group ride to big scrub I am the 5th from left to right with my son (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/HPIM0403.jpg) and some of the ladies of the group my wife is the 2nd from left to right with my daughter (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/HPIM0402.jpg)
Heres me at croom...
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/P1010006.jpg)
And this is my quad...
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/100_6334.jpg)
my dad...
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/dadrace3.jpg)
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/dadrace.jpg)
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/dadrace2.jpg)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2007, 04:02:19 PM
Lol, every picture of me I have a helmet on. That's about as good as it gets :P
And thanks :D
Get a hair cut, you filthy hippie! Hey, 1979 called, and it want's it's hair style back.
Here's me and my rides :)
(http://i20.tinypic.com/jj01oj.jpg)
(http://i21.tinypic.com/2lmtq89.jpg)
Quote from: UncleRico on October 01, 2007, 06:10:35 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 01, 2007, 04:02:19 PM
Lol, every picture of me I have a helmet on. That's about as good as it gets :P
And thanks :D
Get a hair cut, you filthy hippie! Hey, 1979 called, and it want's it's hair style back.
Least I got some hair on my head, cueball!
That is me in the middle
Cool. What about your quad?
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 01, 2007, 06:06:54 PM
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/dadrace2.jpg)
That's me in the green shirt.
Here is a better one
Quote from: Busta Nutt on October 01, 2007, 06:39:38 PM
That is me in the middle
Yea the one holding the kid ???
You know wacker if you have nothing good to say please keep your comments to yourself. Everyone on the site knows your a post sleeper and just want to run your count up.
Quad... Me and the Wife.
truck , jeep , quad and me and my uncle
my toys
Here is a close up of my face...
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/100_6349.jpg)
One More...
(http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/warrior3501992/dadrace5.jpg)
The XR400 and the mud bike:
Heres the Tundra and the CBR:
And heres me: In the second one from left to right its: Me, my dads 2 friends Chad and Ron, and my dad.
Dang you got lots of toys!
your suppose to smile when you get a picture taken with your girlfriend shirah,not look tough,lol
shes psycho im tryin to look tough so she doesn't bite my head off
(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb280/shirah86/amanda207012.jpg)
I work for UPS
(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4118/c7e11blbw5.jpg)
Thats interesting considering your name is big daddy, or is that the name of your pimp?
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 02, 2007, 04:54:59 PM
Thats interesting considering your name is big daddy, or is that the name of your pimp?
hahahahaha This thread need a jump start! ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on October 02, 2007, 04:53:39 PM
I work for UPS
(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4118/c7e11blbw5.jpg)
brother I scrolled past it quick but in time to go back saying WHAT THE F?@$
What up Gato! I have Leo coming over the house in a few minutes to look at the swamp buggy
Quote from: big-daddy on October 02, 2007, 04:53:39 PM
I work for UPS
(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4118/c7e11blbw5.jpg)
If that was what UPS carriers looked like, I would be in so much debt buying crap off eBay and getting it shipped.
Im getting something shipped this week! ;D bet you guys are jealous!
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 02, 2007, 05:50:24 PM
Im getting something shipped this week! ;D bet you guys are jealous!
No, cause see... your area of Florida has UPS people that resemble Fabio. So instead of that you will get a foreign man with his long hair blowing in the wind. Have phun ;D
Mabe thats what I want. ::)
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 02, 2007, 06:29:16 PM
Mabe thats what I want. ::)
(http://www.g2ic.com/forums/images/smilies/goyou.gif)
Im kidding chill out. And I called UPS luckily im just outside of Fabio's delivery area.
big daddy you gotta nice butt LMAO
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 02, 2007, 07:26:20 PM
Im kidding chill out. And I called UPS luckily im just outside of Fabio's delivery area.
Chill out? YOUR TELLING ME TO CHILL OUT!? I AM CHILLED OUT!
GOD! ;)
NO I AM MORE CHILLED OUT!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 02, 2007, 07:31:27 PM
big daddy you gotta nice butt LMAO
Thanks......I also have the whole package. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on October 02, 2007, 05:25:23 PM
What up Gato! I have Leo coming over the house in a few minutes to look at the swamp buggy
watch out Leo coming over at night it is dangerous
Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?
The sexy UPS delivery lady/stripper
Quote from: UncleRico on October 02, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?
Nope not my wife.....my wife looks way better than that. But,I heard your sister knows her, ask her what stage name she using.
she could handle my package anytime ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on October 03, 2007, 03:13:01 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 02, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?
Nope not my wife.....my wife looks way better than that. But,I heard your sister knows her, ask her what stage name she using.
How dare you, sir? My sister works at the most upscale gentleman's club in town!
is your sisters name lexus or ferrari by any chance???
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fiy54fQY5qs
Quote from: shirah86 on October 03, 2007, 03:15:36 PM
she could handle my package anytime ;D
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
susieblazer (Susie), dirtygrl80 (Tiffany) & spacerider (Frankie) Hoss400 (Bill)