who are all these people

Started by shirah86, October 01, 2007, 11:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 02, 2007, 07:31:27 PM
big daddy you gotta nice butt LMAO

Thanks......I also have the whole package. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Gato

Quote from: big-daddy on October 02, 2007, 05:25:23 PM
What up Gato!  I have Leo coming over the house in a few minutes to look at the swamp buggy
watch out Leo coming over at night it is dangerous
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

UncleRico

Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

The sexy UPS delivery lady/stripper
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on October 02, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?

Nope not my wife.....my wife looks way better than that. But,I heard your sister knows her, ask her what stage name she using.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shirah86

she could handle my package anytime ;D

UncleRico

Quote from: big-daddy on October 03, 2007, 03:13:01 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 02, 2007, 08:25:33 PM
Wait a minute, is that really your wife in that picture? She looks really familiar, I know here from somewhere. What's her stage name?

Nope not my wife.....my wife looks way better than that. But,I heard your sister knows her, ask her what stage name she using.

How dare you, sir? My sister works at the most upscale gentleman's club in town!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

shirah86

is your sisters name lexus or ferrari by any chance???

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

susieblazer

susieblazer (Susie), dirtygrl80 (Tiffany) & spacerider (Frankie)              Hoss400 (Bill)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com