This is our year...SUPERBOWL, here we come!!!!
OMG ANOTHER COWBOYS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!
swamp is my new favorite atvfl member!!
:-*
i cant wait to see how we do man!
hopefully romo wont choke lol
cowboys gonna do same thing they did last year, nothing. DOLPHINS gonna take it this year. how bout them DOLPHINS!!!
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:41:25 AM
cowboys gonna do same thing they did last year, nothing. DOLPHINS gonna take it this year. how bout them DOLPHINS!!!
haha you like those fish? dolphins? pbbt
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
well...my dad was from dallas so i grew up liking that team otherwise i'd have to like the pats seeing as how i was born in ct.
I love the Dolphins....But for sure the Patriots are going to win this season
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 03:45:14 AM
This is our year...SUPERBOWL, here we come!!!!
I am with ya SWAMP, love the Cowboys even used to go to the games when I lived there. Just not sure it is a Super Bowl year Romo needs to mature a little more but he is a good fantasy football pick. We will be in the playoffs though!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 03:45:14 AM
This is our year...SUPERBOWL, here we come!!!!
Maybe you should start with the fundamentals like teaching your quarterback to hold the snap for the kicker without fumbling away the post season.
"Nice goin', Romo"
I really think this year's superbowl is going to be Detroit Lions vs The Cleveland Browns.
Go ahead, and right that down.
Too bad the Dolphins will suck again this year. And I am a Dophin fan, so don't go and flame me!! I am a realist. The offensive line is still offensive. Cam is no miracle worker. Face it, we are rebuilding the offense with an aging defense. By the time we can score effectively, we won't be able to stop anybody from scoring. Maybe we will make the playoffs....
but..... GO DOLPHINS!!
Dare I say go BUCS lol I know they are not superbowl bond but I still watch them every sunday
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to Dallas? or you just like there team colors?
Actually Yes...I had season tickets and side line passes (watched from the benches or the front row behind the players) to every game growing up, stayed in the same hotels on the same floors as the players and have all their autographs and received letters every year from Tom Landry for my birthday when I was a kid.I have gone to watch the Cowboys on vacation Two years in a row for spring training in Wichita Falls, Texas. Randy White (#54) and my Father used to go fishing every year in Lake Okeechobee. I have had a Dallas star tattooed on my back for 20 years. I also have pictures to back up all the claims and I am very pasionate about my "BOYS" during the season nothing happens when the COWBOYS play!!! So am I a true FAN?? Ask anyone who knows me ;)
;D
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
You have to be from an area to like the team?.....Please.. ::)
Ps Dolphins and Cowboys Stink......
Quote from: Joedirt on August 10, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
You have to be from an area to like the team?.....Please.. ::)
Ps Dolphins and Cowboys Stink......
Be nice Dirty Boy..also you have to be a true fan to a NFL Team to knock another true fans Team, its a MAN LAW. lol Who do you claim... and do they have 5 superbowl wins like the Cowboys?
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 03:18:26 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 10, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
You have to be from an area to like the team?.....Please.. ::)
Ps Dolphins and Cowboys Stink......
Be nice Dirty Boy..also you have to be a true fan to a NFL Team to knock another true fans Team, its a MAN LAW. lol Who do you claim... and do they have 5 superbowl wins like the Cowboys?
Easy Donkey Butt..LOL
Like the FIN Fans you live in the past....I am all about the Future.....Detroit Lions BABY!!!... ;D
Quote from: Joedirt on August 10, 2007, 03:32:25 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 03:18:26 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 10, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
You have to be from an area to like the team?.....Please.. ::)
Ps Dolphins and Cowboys Stink......
Be nice Dirty Boy..also you have to be a true fan to a NFL Team to knock another true fans Team, its a MAN LAW. lol Who do you claim... and do they have 5 superbowl wins like the Cowboys?
Easy Donkey Butt..LOL
Like the FIN Fans you live in the past....I am all about the Future.....Detroit Lions BABY!!!... ;D
Did you just call me a....Jack A$$....you did , you did lol.
Future??? What Future??? the first to be out of the playoffs?? or the first to pick in the next draft...lol
don't get your rocks off just yet, it is only preseason. they still have alot of questions.
romo ready to lead a team - I think so.
revamped coaching staff familiar with each one's style of play - Probably by end of season.
deep enough on the bench to substain some injuries - I think so, especially on offense.
terrell owens going to behave and not be a crybaby this year - Doubt it, unless he gets 15 looks a game.
new offensive coordinator have enough cahuna's to let terrell owens know he is only a player - Doubt it.
offensive coordinator good enough for the NFL - Seriously think he is, he has worked under some good coaches.
i feel with the offseason trades, pick ups, and drafts there are several teams that will come to light this year. i don't think there will be an over dominant team from either league this year and playoff races will be tight again this year. i think dallas has a legitmate shot, the biggest question i have is ROMO. they sure do have enough offense around him to support him, just hope he can get those hot coals out from under his feet and settle down.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 10, 2007, 03:56:18 PM
don't get your rocks off just yet, it is only preseason. they still have alot of questions.
romo ready to lead a team - I think so.
revamped coaching staff familiar with each one's style of play - Probably by end of season.
deep enough on the bench to substain some injuries - I think so, especially on offense.
terrell owens going to behave and not be a crybaby this year - Doubt it, unless he gets 15 looks a game.
new offensive coordinator have enough cahuna's to let terrell owens know he is only a player - Doubt it.
offensive coordinator good enough for the NFL - Seriously think he is, he has worked under some good coaches.
i feel with the offseason trades, pick ups, and drafts there are several teams that will come to light this year. i don't think there will be an over dominant team from either league this year and playoff races will be tight again this year. i think dallas has a legitmate shot, the biggest question i have is ROMO. they sure do have enough offense around him to support him, just hope he can get those hot coals out from under his feet and settle down.
My Wife and I had this same conversation as we watched the game last night...could you let me have one day to dream ;D lol My Wife is as big a fan as I am and not because of me , she was a fan from a little girl. On Game days it is easy to see why the Pearce House is in TOTAl game mode.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2007, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 03:45:14 AM
This is our year...SUPERBOWL, here we come!!!!
Maybe you should start with the fundamentals like teaching your quarterback to hold the snap for the kicker without fumbling away the post season.
"Nice goin', Romo"
I really think this year's superbowl is going to be Detroit Lions vs The Cleveland Browns.
Go ahead, and right that down.
best post yet. i have the nads to admit i am a lions fan.
MIAMI DOLPHINS #1
Swamp, I think they have a legitmate shot, I just hope for all the cowboys fans,that wade phillips can lead them deep into the playoffs and terrell owens can keep his ego off of the field.
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES ;)
Damn i hate the COWGIRLS, I hope T.O. breaks his leg.
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 10, 2007, 08:09:10 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES ;)
Damn i hate the COWGIRLS, I hope T.O. breaks his leg.
This was the last picture of the last EAGLE fan I had in the house....R.I.P.
His family misses him. :o
Cowboys can screw off & DIE !!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:(
Quote from: DRWalum on August 10, 2007, 10:04:58 PM
Cowboys can screw off & DIE !!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:(
Wow, anger management needed. lol they must spank your team on a regular basis ;D
Get rid of the big mouth egotistical terrel owens and maybe they could be a TEAM .
oh yeah GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: ATF450 on August 11, 2007, 01:12:47 AM
Get rid of the big mouth egotistical terrel owens and maybe they could be a TEAM .
oh yeah GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!!!!! ;D
I am giving him one more year to shut his mouth and perform like he is being payed or m and my 7MM Rem Mag is going to reach out and touch someone ;)
Quote from: DRWalum on August 10, 2007, 10:04:58 PM
Cowboys can screw off & DIE !!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:(
Must be a skins fan. ::)
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to dallas? or you just like there team colors?
Yes I have been to a few, actually roped steers with Walt Garrison and his wife Debbie. Live down the raod from Jay Novachek.
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 11, 2007, 05:20:03 PM
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Yes we will see ;) How bout them COWBOYS!!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to Dallas? or you just like there team colors?
Actually Yes...I had season tickets and side line passes (watched from the benches or the front row behind the players) to every game growing up, stayed in the same hotels on the same floors as the players and have all their autographs and received letters every year from Tom Landry for my birthday when I was a kid.I have gone to watch the Cowboys on vacation Two years in a row for spring training in Wichita Falls, Texas. Randy White (#54) and my Father used to go fishing every year in Lake Okeechobee. I have had a Dallas star tattooed on my back for 20 years. I also have pictures to back up all the claims and I am very pasionate about my "BOYS" during the season nothing happens when the COWBOYS play!!! So am I a true FAN?? Ask anyone who knows me ;)
you're a lucky man swamp! i wish i had a bday card from tom landry that dudes a legend. but i have an autographed picture from emmit smith right after his last game
What does everyone think about them patriots???I hate there guts but there going to be the team to beat for sure...
i HATE the patriots!!!
everyone in my family but my godmother and i are pats fans. my godmother and i are COWBOYS fans
i get hell every time the cowobys lose and the pats win its real annoying :'( but this year its gunna change! :o ;D
i wonder how the colts are feeling
Swamp, I still don't see how you pulled that off. You musta lied to your wife to get her to marry you. What did you tell her?
Quote from: k.p. on August 11, 2007, 07:03:31 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 10, 2007, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 10, 2007, 04:59:55 AM
thats right i do like those fish. thats my home team. have any of you cowboy fans ever even been to Dallas? or you just like there team colors?
Actually Yes...I had season tickets and side line passes (watched from the benches or the front row behind the players) to every game growing up, stayed in the same hotels on the same floors as the players and have all their autographs and received letters every year from Tom Landry for my birthday when I was a kid.I have gone to watch the Cowboys on vacation Two years in a row for spring training in Wichita Falls, Texas. Randy White (#54) and my Father used to go fishing every year in Lake Okeechobee. I have had a Dallas star tattooed on my back for 20 years. I also have pictures to back up all the claims and I am very pasionate about my "BOYS" during the season nothing happens when the COWBOYS play!!! So am I a true FAN?? Ask anyone who knows me ;)
you're a lucky man swamp! i wish i had a bday card from tom landry that dudes a legend. but i have an autographed picture from emmit smith right after his last game
I ate one of his steaks, Does that count for anything?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 12, 2007, 03:23:23 PM
Swamp, I still don't see how you pulled that off. You musta lied to your wife to get her to marry you. What did you tell her?
I told her about two GREAT guys that were brothers and that were friends of mine and she said yes. ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 12, 2007, 11:49:47 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 12, 2007, 03:23:23 PM
Swamp, I still don't see how you pulled that off. You musta lied to your wife to get her to marry you. What did you tell her?
I told her about two GREAT guys that were brothers and that were friends of mine and she said yes. ;)
I had no idea Fish and JackL were brothers!!!!!!
Quote from: k.p. on August 11, 2007, 07:19:31 PM
i HATE the patriots!!
im with u i hate them to. tom brady is so good it makes me sick sometimes.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 13, 2007, 12:51:20 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 12, 2007, 11:49:47 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 12, 2007, 03:23:23 PM
Swamp, I still don't see how you pulled that off. You musta lied to your wife to get her to marry you. What did you tell her?
I told her about two GREAT guys that were brothers and that were friends of mine and she said yes. ;)
I had no idea Fish and JackL were brothers!!!!!!
You my friend are an A$$ Hole ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 13, 2007, 02:44:24 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 13, 2007, 12:51:20 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 12, 2007, 11:49:47 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 12, 2007, 03:23:23 PM
Swamp, I still don't see how you pulled that off. You musta lied to your wife to get her to marry you. What did you tell her?
I told her about two GREAT guys that were brothers and that were friends of mine and she said yes. ;)
I had no idea Fish and JackL were brothers!!!!!!
You my friend are an A$$ Hole ;)
He really is Scott. I told him the reason was because you are a Pimp.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 11, 2007, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 11, 2007, 05:20:03 PM
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Yes we will see ;) How bout them COWBOYS!!!
Where's Leon Lett when you need him? GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about having turkey for dinner September 16th.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 13, 2007, 10:01:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 11, 2007, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 11, 2007, 05:20:03 PM
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Yes we will see ;) How bout them COWBOYS!!!
Where's Leon Lett when you need him? GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about having turkey for dinner September 16th.
OUCH!!! You just had to go there didnt you.....is Ricky Williams playing?? You should make some HUMBLE PIE to go with your Turkey..you will need it :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 13, 2007, 11:31:18 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 13, 2007, 10:01:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 11, 2007, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 11, 2007, 05:20:03 PM
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Yes we will see ;) How bout them COWBOYS!!!
Where's Leon Lett when you need him? GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about having turkey for dinner September 16th.
OUCH!!! You just had to go there didnt you.....is Ricky Williams playing?? You should make some HUMBLE PIE to go with your Turkey..you will need it :o
Ouch back at ya!!! LMAO. You hit a nerve with that one.The only thing worse would have been a Nick Satan "I mean Saban" comment. Two of my brothers are die hard Cowboy fans and me and my youngest brother are die hard Dolphin fans so you can imagine what that Thanksgiving was like. I look forward to playing them this year.I don't really know what to expect but you can bet well all being watching it closely. I root for the boys except when they play the Fins. Good luck this year.Except for the second game. I will be going to the Raiders and the Cowboys game this year at Pro Player Stadium. Maybe I will see you there?
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 14, 2007, 02:08:29 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 13, 2007, 11:31:18 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 13, 2007, 10:01:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 11, 2007, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 11, 2007, 05:20:03 PM
DOLPHINS play the cowboys in the second game of the season. not 100% sure. i guess we'll see whos the better team. HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!
Yes we will see ;) How bout them COWBOYS!!!
Where's Leon Lett when you need him? GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about having turkey for dinner September 16th.
OUCH!!! You just had to go there didnt you.....is Ricky Williams playing?? You should make some HUMBLE PIE to go with your Turkey..you will need it :o
Ouch back at ya!!! LMAO. You hit a nerve with that one.The only thing worse would have been a Nick Satan "I mean Saban" comment. Two of my brothers are die hard Cowboy fans and me and my youngest brother are die hard Dolphin fans so you can imagine what that Thanksgiving was like. I look forward to playing them this year.I don't really know what to expect but you can bet well all being watching it closely. I root for the boys except when they play the Fins. Good luck this year.Except for the second game. I will be going to the Raiders and the Cowboys game this year at Pro Player Stadium. Maybe I will see you there?
Why dont we try and plan on it.
Swamp is too modest to tell anyone this, but, his Dad used to play for the Cowboys. He has no choice to like them.
He is really a Bucs fan deep down inside. I know this, because, he has a hat with a feather in it inside his closet.
;D
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 14, 2007, 04:16:18 AM
Swamp is too modest to tell anyone this, but, his Dad used to play for the Cowboys. He has no choice to like them.
He is really a Bucs fan deep down inside. I know this, because, he has a hat with a feather in it inside his closet.
;D
I thought the warren sapp tattoo is what gave it away.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 14, 2007, 04:22:53 AM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 14, 2007, 04:16:18 AM
Swamp is too modest to tell anyone this, but, his Dad used to play for the Cowboys. He has no choice to like them.
He is really a Bucs fan deep down inside. I know this, because, he has a hat with a feather in it inside his closet.
;D
I thought the warren sapp tattoo is what gave it away.
Yep and you can see it on my left Cheak :o
No one cares about football, football players are all stuck up jerks, unlike the pro atv riders.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 16, 2007, 01:18:50 AM
No one cares about football, football players are all stuck up jerks, unlike the pro atv riders.
Actually they are for the most part great people. I have met 100's of them and spent time with allot of them and very very real down to earth people...exept (from the ones I have met) Tony Dorsett, Danny White, steve young and Brian Bozworth.
Class Acts are Bill Bates, Emmit Smith, Ed (too tall) Jones, Tom Ladrey, Randy White, Ron Springs, Drew Pearson and Joe Montana I am sure there are more but those are the standouts.
im still jealous that you met landry!!
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 01:45:01 AM
im still jealous that you met landry!!
And his niece... and @ 14 and 15 that was a treat ;)
ok now your yankin my chain theres no way you hooked up with landry's neice! ;) ;D
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 01:55:29 AM
ok now your yankin my chain theres no way you hooked up with landry's neice! ;) ;D
swEET!
ok well w/e mabe some of them are nice but im sure you get what im saying.
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 01:55:29 AM
ok now your yankin my chain theres no way you hooked up with landry's neice! ;) ;D
WOW do you jump to conclusions....she was like 20...no not hooked up, well mayby in my mind. :o
cool
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 16, 2007, 02:10:25 AM
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 01:55:29 AM
ok now your yankin my chain theres no way you hooked up with landry's neice! ;) ;D
WOW do you jump to conclusions....she was like 20...no not hooked up, well mayby in my mind. :o
ahh...i gotcha! you sly dog ;) haha just kiddin but still....thats pretty cool that you met all of those people
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 02:27:22 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 16, 2007, 02:10:25 AM
Quote from: k.p. on August 16, 2007, 01:55:29 AM
ok now your yankin my chain theres no way you hooked up with landry's neice! ;) ;D
WOW do you jump to conclusions....she was like 20...no not hooked up, well mayby in my mind. :o
ahh...i gotcha! you sly dog ;) haha just kiddin but still....thats pretty cool that you met all of those people
Oh yea and TONS more, they were the ones that stick out (good or Bad) Oh I have a shirt signed by Moose Johnson ( AWESOME GUY). I have met every team member from starting os second string every decade from the 70's with the ecception of Jay Novacheck and our boy Troy. I played High School Ball with (against) Alvin Harper.
troy aikman was/is the man!
DAN MARINO was/is the man.
HILLARY CLINTON was/is a man.
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 16, 2007, 03:12:10 AM
DAN MARINO was/is the man.
Yea he made a wonderful statue in the pocket. ;)
??confused?? ???
Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 16, 2007, 07:12:32 PM
??confused?? ???
if you didn't understand that you have no right commenting on this thread ;)
that statue had a accurate rocket on him. maybe he couldnt move to much but he can put the ball in the numbers and put some points on the board. and yeah i know he never won a superbowl.
The Boys looked good again last night ;)
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 16, 2007, 08:17:03 PM
that statue had a accurate rocket on him. maybe he couldnt move to much but he can put the ball in the numbers and put some points on the board. and yeah i know he never won a superbowl.
I did see him touch one of Jimmy Johnsons rings once though. :o
oh man!!
good game so far!
cmon where are the cowboys fans?im surprised im the one to dig out this thread
I was watching the game..SORRY lol.
We are all about the BOYS!!! GREAT GAME but we need Newman back and Glenn!! :o
Ok MIAMI FANS.... time to put up or shut up ;)
Hey this thread dead...........just like those steakboys!
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:07:50 AM
Hey this thread dead...........just like those steakboys!
Sunday brother....the truth will set you free, I will welcome you with open arms with a crying towel and a COWBOYS JERSEY...its ok alot of miami fans are defecting.
Now thats funny! I have one of my friend from Hialeah steal you a jersey, what number you what? ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:20:22 AM
Now thats funny! I have one of my friend from Hialeah steal you a jersey, what number you what? ;)
I have all the jerseys I need thank you....and they are the correct colors.
I saw you wearing that como pink one, is that there home colors?
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:25:06 AM
I saw you wearing that como pink one, is that there home colors?
Its the one the cheerleaders wear when they play the fins....the boys dont even make the trip.
I though that was there starters ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:28:44 AM
I though that was there starters ;)
For this game they will be :o
We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care
Better bring the A game...you may have a chance if Newman doesnt play, oh wait... you dont have a passing game.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 13, 2007, 02:32:56 AM
We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care
And after that we will take their cheerleaders out drinking!
we shoulda used barber more....
i got nervous when he threw that int. but it was straight cuz we scored right after that anyways!!
poor dolphins. dont know what they're gettin themselves into.
what was the score of the dolphins game last week?i havent payed much attention to them
Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:36:13 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 13, 2007, 02:32:56 AM
We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care
And after that we will take their cheerleaders out drinking!
Why Ricky, you need them to show the fins a few plays?
Even with the BAD calls by the refs early, the boys looked GOOD!!!
Go dallas!!
3-0 baby !!!! ;D
4 and 0 BABY!!!!
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif