How Bout Them COWBOYS!!!

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, August 10, 2007, 03:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:07:50 AM
Hey this thread dead...........just like those steakboys!

  Sunday brother....the truth will set you free, I will welcome you with open arms with a crying towel and a COWBOYS JERSEY...its ok alot of miami fans are defecting.

big-daddy

Now thats funny! I have one of my friend from Hialeah steal you a jersey, what number you what?  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:20:22 AM
Now thats funny! I have one of my friend from Hialeah steal you a jersey, what number you what?  ;)


   I have all the jerseys I need thank you....and they are the correct colors.

big-daddy

I saw you wearing that como pink one, is that there home colors?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:25:06 AM
I saw you wearing that como pink one, is that there home colors?

  Its the one the cheerleaders wear when they play the fins....the boys dont even make the trip.

big-daddy

I though that was there starters  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY


06 BaNsHeE

We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care

SWAMP_DONKEY

Better bring the A game...you may have a chance if Newman doesnt play, oh wait... you dont have a passing game.

big-daddy

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 13, 2007, 02:32:56 AM
We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care

And after that we will take their cheerleaders out drinking!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

k.p.

we shoulda used barber more....

i got nervous when he threw that int. but it was straight cuz we scored right after that anyways!!

poor dolphins. dont know what they're gettin themselves into.

what was the score of the dolphins game last week?i havent payed much attention to them

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on September 13, 2007, 02:36:13 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on September 13, 2007, 02:32:56 AM
We are going to run a train all over them cowboys...They are not going to know what hit.I just wanna see T.O get laid out.Preferably by Thomas by I wont care

And after that we will take their cheerleaders out drinking!

 Why Ricky, you need them to show the fins a few plays?

SWAMP_DONKEY

Even with the BAD calls by the refs early, the boys looked GOOD!!!


   Go dallas!!

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

SWAMP_DONKEY


VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com