I was hoping someone on here could give me some suggestions on headsets for a two way radio and also the best radio ;D..if I'm asking that right? I have a 800 outlander max (2 seater) and when I'm riding with my wife and we have helmets on I can't even hear her!!! It would be nice to have a normal conversation while trail riding without having to yell at each other >:(...so what i would like if they make such a thing is some headsets that will fit inside of our helmets our helmets are FOX brand with full face mask not open faced..thanks in advance for any help..Todd
It would be easier to just get rid of the wife. Problem solved. ;D
Go to myradiomall.com or pm big daddy on here. he has a set up that works real well.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 06, 2007, 09:14:39 AM
It would be easier to just get rid of the wife. Problem solved. ;D
I'll check it out........
HA HA HA WHOOOO!!!!!!!! :no :no :Y
get those chatter boxes. they mount to the helmet. pretty cool.
http://denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/cmn/prodlist.jsp?store=Main&catId=417&sort=pricedesc&leafCatId=41702&np=0&brandId=128
we used the motocomm headsets. they work pretty good.
my wife and I have a pair of chatterbox radios that work great.