radio question & (headsets)

Started by GrizzlyGator, August 06, 2007, 06:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

I was hoping someone on here could give me some suggestions on headsets for a two way radio and also the best radio  ;D..if I'm asking that right? I have a 800 outlander max (2 seater) and when I'm riding with my wife and we have helmets on I can't even hear her!!! It would be nice to have a normal conversation while trail riding without having to yell at each other  >:(...so what i would like if they make such a thing is some headsets that will fit inside of our helmets our helmets are FOX brand with full face mask not open faced..thanks in advance for any help..Todd

Da_Mtg_Man

It would be easier to just get rid of the wife. Problem solved. ;D

Go to myradiomall.com or pm big daddy on here. he has a set up that works real well.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 06, 2007, 09:14:39 AM
It would be easier to just get rid of the wife. Problem solved. ;D

I'll check it out........
HA HA HA   WHOOOO!!!!!!!!  :no :no :Y

Fox17


Bigscrb15

we used the motocomm headsets. they work pretty good.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

singleshot

my wife and I have a pair of chatterbox radios that work great.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com