ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Michael Bolton on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

Title: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: Michael Bolton on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM
whenever i ride my atv it makes this horrible noise, sounds like dying babies. here, i took a video of it.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&mode=related&search=

what do you guys think it is?
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: dynodon on July 30, 2007, 12:37:44 PM
Sounds like a cry for help from that gay azz 80`s music your playing
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on July 30, 2007, 01:12:54 PM
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

what do you guys think it is?

Here's what I think. I think if you make one more of these stupid posts that we will beat you with a tube sock full of wood screws.....What? My dad's a carpenter.....( I love that commercial)
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: dynodon on July 30, 2007, 03:27:14 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 30, 2007, 01:12:54 PM
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

what do you guys think it is?

Here's what I think. I think if you make one more of these stupid posts that we will beat you with a tube sock full of wood screws.....What? My dad's a carpenter.....( I love that commercial)
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :deal.gif :box.gif
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: Michael Bolton on July 30, 2007, 06:27:46 PM
yeah thats the alltel wireless commercial lol
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: eldiablo64 on July 30, 2007, 06:31:42 PM
I hated that video in the80's and hate it even more now!
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: Southern4x4 on July 31, 2007, 01:05:23 AM
Are you related to micheal jackson by anychance? :-\
Title: Re: Bike makes horrible noise
Post by: dnigels on July 31, 2007, 12:19:34 PM
Looks like Rico's left the closet!

Seriously, I still wear my hair that way.