Bike makes horrible noise

Started by Michael Bolton, July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bolton

whenever i ride my atv it makes this horrible noise, sounds like dying babies. here, i took a video of it.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&mode=related&search=

what do you guys think it is?

dynodon

Sounds like a cry for help from that gay azz 80`s music your playing
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

what do you guys think it is?

Here's what I think. I think if you make one more of these stupid posts that we will beat you with a tube sock full of wood screws.....What? My dad's a carpenter.....( I love that commercial)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 30, 2007, 01:12:54 PM
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 04:47:50 AM

what do you guys think it is?

Here's what I think. I think if you make one more of these stupid posts that we will beat you with a tube sock full of wood screws.....What? My dad's a carpenter.....( I love that commercial)
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :deal.gif :box.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Michael Bolton

yeah thats the alltel wireless commercial lol

eldiablo64

I hated that video in the80's and hate it even more now!
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Southern4x4

Are you related to micheal jackson by anychance? :-\
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dnigels

Looks like Rico's left the closet!

Seriously, I still wear my hair that way.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]