I called Earnie Hair Ford cause I was looking for a quad cab 2500HD. They said they had a 03 for $15,000. I drive to Tampa Thursday, fill out an application and waited an hour 1/2 for approval.
My credit score was a low 590. They gave me a 23% interest rate which I didn't mind cause I planned on paying it off real soon. 5:30 they were still doing whatever and I had to go. They said they would call me yesterday -NOT!!
I call this morning and they tell me they sold the truck I wanted. I was furious!! :-[ They tell me to go back cause they have something comparable.
I drive back to Tampa today, and they say there bringing two trucks from another lot for me to look at. I was there for two freakin hours. I finally ask the guy what the F_ck? He shows me a ext.cab 02 F250 5.4 liter gas for $17,000. I almost caught a charge today.
If you go there , tell them I sent you, you'll get thrown off the lot!!
They F_CKIN suck!!
We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 21, 2007, 09:16:35 PM
We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also ;)
way to step up.. :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
My truck is in your hands Scott!! Are the Ford diesels good for long distance travel? Are they already equipped with Tranny coolers?
If you wanted cars transported to your dealer, would that be on a regular weekly basis?
10-4
Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 22, 2007, 06:33:19 PM
Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?
Another reason not to work onSunday..lol
Chino, If you want to read something funny about Ernie Haire go to www.tbo.com & put his name in the search, you can also go to Hillsborough Co. On-Line Arrest Record's & see his ugly mug.
Tell the salesman thats calling you to stop or he might end up like Mr.Haire (read his last charge on bottom of screen)
In my opinion any big dealership sucks. Its always the hole-in-the-wall places that offer good deals.
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Ford sucks in general.
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
the truck I currently drive was purchased there. i got a pretty good deal but, they do play alot of games. I went there a couple of months ago hoping to buy another truck and was completly insulted by their trade in offer. when i told them that was not acceptable they told me to go look somewhere else. they offered me 8k for a 2004 silverado 2500hd 6.0 with 75000 miles. the truck is in very good condition.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
They were trying to sell me a 02 2500hd for $15,000. Swamp Donkey is looking for a truck for me. I am looking at a 99 F350 7.3 L diesel supercab dually for $11,900.. But it's over in Daytona area.
he might have to find me a truck pretty soon.
What's up Hoss?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D
Awww. the happy ending. isn't that what we all go for? I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D
Yea me love you long time ;D
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
exactly
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 23, 2007, 09:18:47 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D
Awww. the happy ending. isn't that what we all go for? I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. ;D
:Clap.gif
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.
I went there 5 years ago to buy a truck and my Dad and I stood there and stood there without any service. Finnally, we left that place and would strongly suggest to anyone never to go back.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 23, 2007, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.
Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 24, 2007, 09:46:11 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 23, 2007, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.
Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.
no problem, you can send the $20 to my paypal account...... do I really get $20 every time I post something nice?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2007, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 24, 2007, 09:46:11 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 23, 2007, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.
Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
I did something similar to Heartland Motors, guess what? They waited on me while I drove down from Winter Haven and I got in A LOT newer vehicle than we though we could.
Thanks guys, I think we are above the rest and really do try to help folks save $$$$$.
no problem, you can send the $20 to my paypal account...... do I really get $20 every time I post something nice?
extorsionist!!! lol
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
I was going to take that off your truck price.. ;D I am workind on a dually trade I will let you know when the guy call me back all the particulars.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
The search is over. I picked up a 99 F350 dually 7.3 L turbo w/ 130,000 miles for $11,700. from Karznow in Crescent city, Fl up by Daytona.
If anyone is interested, they have a sick 2500HD w/ a fabtech conversion that has it lifted w/ those 38" eighteen wheeler truck rims and tires. This things looks insane.I wish I had $26,000. dollars for it.
That conversion alone is about $8,500. and those rims are a $1000. a piece.The engine was modded out too.They have a website where you can check it out. It looks sick!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
You think just cause Im fat you can pay me off with food????
what time you cookin?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 11:56:35 PM
The search is over. I picked up a 99 F350 dually 7.3 L turbo w/ 130,000 miles for $11,700. from Karznow in Crescent city, Fl up by Daytona.
If anyone is interested, they have a sick 2500HD w/ a fabtech conversion that has it lifted w/ those 38" eighteen wheeler truck rims and tires. This things looks insane.I wish I had $26,000. dollars for it.
That conversion alone is about $8,500. and those rims are a $1000. a piece.The engine was modded out too.They have a website where you can check it out. It looks sick!!
Went on their website. Sweet truck that you got!!!!! I knwo you will enjoy it..... Now come over to www.powerstroke.org and join.
I will definately check out the site. Did you see that HD. You should hear the engine on that mother. They had a corvette there with like 500 hp.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 26, 2007, 07:25:08 AM
I will definately check out the site. Did you see that HD. You should hear the engine on that mother. They had a corvette there with like 500 hp.
yeah, that thing is wicked. I just couldn't ever buy a diesel that was tuned up like that. Too much money just to have it blow because the last person didn't know what he was doing. I saw they had a couple nice vettes
dont forget
thedieselstop.com (http://thedieselstop.com) and
thedieselgarage.com (http://thedieselgarage.com)
I just traded my 2000 F250 4x4 for a 2006 F250 4x4 King Ranch. Welcome to the diesel world!!!!! They are a lot of fun and just remember they are a lot heavier so forget about the mud.
Quote from: jayman on July 26, 2007, 02:07:20 PM
I just traded my 2000 F250 4x4 for a 2006 F250 4x4 King Ranch. Welcome to the diesel world!!!!! They are a lot of fun and just remember they are a lot heavier so forget about the mud.
And sugarsand!!!
I went to the beach today and almost got the rear stuck in the sand. It runs beautifully though.
I got a call from one of the guys looking for a truck for you today... 2000 F250 4x4 extended cab 114000 miles with a lift and new tires 7.3 powerstroke, 15000.00.... too little too late. You got a hell of a deal though.
That's a really good deal. But I'm glad I got a dually.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 01, 2007, 10:31:41 PM
That's a really good deal. But I'm glad I got a dually.
Yea with what you do you needed that. I still cant believe that deal, one went through the auction today for more than you paid and it wasn't as nice as yours. God was looking out for you on that one.
I know. Believe me, I've been looking for this truck for a while too. But I always look for the better deal. I found another one, same year and clean for $13,900., but the engine didn't sound too pleasing.
I went all the way over to Daytona for this truck.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 01, 2007, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;) Oh yea...its thet good ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 01, 2007, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 01, 2007, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;) Oh yea...its thet good ;D
You've obviously never had one of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 02, 2007, 06:36:48 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 01, 2007, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 01, 2007, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;) Oh yea...its thet good ;D
You've obviously never had ano of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood
Mike you raved about a Bologna sandwich with sand on it @ 3am :D
That was pretty darn funny.
At 3A.M. you could feed me possum and tell me it's steak and it would be great!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 02, 2007, 08:25:25 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 02, 2007, 06:36:48 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on August 01, 2007, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on August 01, 2007, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 25, 2007, 09:58:24 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 25, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM
Since this is originally my post, I get $10. of that.
Sounds fair to me.
How about I just cook you a steak @ the ranch ;)
Scott, you cook me a steak @ the ranch and I'll give you 10bucks
If I cook you a steak you will pay me 100 when your done ;) Oh yea...its thet good ;D
You've obviously never had ano of Art's steaks at 3 am after a night ride. Mmmmmmm Gooooood
Mike you raved about a Bologna sandwich with sand on it @ 3am :D
at least yall didnt start arguing whos grill your meat was gonna go on.