Ernie Haire Ford SUCKS!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 21, 2007, 07:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I called Earnie Hair Ford cause I was looking for a quad cab 2500HD. They said they had a 03 for $15,000. I drive to Tampa Thursday, fill out an application and waited an hour 1/2 for approval.
  My credit score was a low 590. They gave me a 23% interest rate which I didn't mind cause I planned on paying it off real soon. 5:30 they were still doing whatever and I had to go. They said they would call me yesterday -NOT!!
  I call this morning and they tell me they sold the truck I wanted. I was furious!! :-[ They tell me to go back cause they have something comparable.
  I drive back to Tampa today, and they say there bringing two trucks from another lot for me to look at. I was there for two freakin hours. I finally ask the guy what the F_ck? He shows me a ext.cab 02 F250 5.4 liter gas for $17,000. I almost caught a charge today.
   If you go there , tell them I sent you, you'll get thrown off the lot!!
  They F_CKIN suck!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also ;)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 21, 2007, 09:16:35 PM
We can get you done....have to find a truck for you....less interest also ;)

way to step up.. :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

1FasterBlaster

  My truck is in your hands Scott!! Are the Ford diesels good for long distance travel? Are they already equipped with Tranny coolers?


1FasterBlaster

  If you wanted cars transported to your dealer, would that be on a regular weekly basis?

SWAMP_DONKEY


1FasterBlaster

 Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 22, 2007, 06:33:19 PM
Can you believe Ernie Haire called me this morning , still trying to sell me the same truck?

Another reason not to work onSunday..lol

KB

Chino, If you want to read something funny about Ernie Haire go to www.tbo.com & put his name in the search, you can also go to Hillsborough Co. On-Line Arrest Record's & see his ugly mug.
Tell the salesman thats calling you to stop or he might end up like Mr.Haire (read his last charge on bottom of screen)

Young Gun

In my opinion any big dealership sucks.  Its always the hole-in-the-wall places that offer good deals.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

KB

Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

bigscrub79

Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

yfz122

the truck I currently drive was purchased there. i got a pretty good deal but, they do play alot of games. I went there a couple of months ago hoping to buy another truck and was completly insulted by their trade in offer. when i told them that was not acceptable they told me to go look somewhere else. they offered me 8k for a 2004 silverado 2500hd 6.0 with 75000 miles. the truck is in very good condition.  
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

  They were trying to sell me a 02 2500hd for $15,000. Swamp Donkey is looking for a truck for me. I am looking at a 99 F350 7.3 L diesel supercab dually for $11,900.. But it's over in Daytona area.

yfz122

he might have to find me a truck pretty soon.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

1FasterBlaster


Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D

Awww. the happy ending.  isn't that what we all go for?  I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. ;D
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D

Yea me love you long time ;D

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 23, 2007, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
  I told them to wait for me, I'd be there in a couple of days to buy it.

Call them 5 minutes before they close and say you will be there in an hour.
exactly
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 23, 2007, 09:18:47 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2007, 01:30:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 23, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
Quote from: KB on July 23, 2007, 12:14:18 PM
Chino, it kinda sounds like "BAIT & SWITCH" to me, I agree w/ Rebel's post you'll find some good deal's at the not so big headed places or even better one's on the side of the road.
Thats why you should go to Heartland Motors. The owner is on this site, they are a site sponsor, and believe me it will be the best experience buying a vehicle you have ever had.

I agree, It's kinda of like an oriental massage. There's is always a happy ending. :D

Awww. the happy ending.  isn't that what we all go for?  I usually ask them if we can skip the massage and get to the happy ending, because I am on a tight schedule. ;D

:Clap.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com