Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)
Id@
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on July 10, 2007, 09:35:28 PM07 wolverine 450
what kind of bike?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)
Id@
Quote from: illegal26 on July 11, 2007, 08:58:02 AMQuote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)
Id@
wrong mod
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 11, 2007, 10:06:20 AMQuote from: illegal26 on July 11, 2007, 08:58:02 AMQuote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)
Id@
wrong mod
what? I'm not good enough? ;-)
no but Im sure you dont have time for my orders
Id@
Quote from: Joedirt on July 12, 2007, 08:58:31 AMcan I get 2
I just bought a bag of zip ties... ::)
Quote from: illegal26 on July 10, 2007, 09:31:55 PMhopefully hmf has started using the right size clamp and you wont have to go out and buy a different. i did the jetkit on it also, but no Filter. Let me know how it works out.
Well I ordered the HMF slip on ,Jet Kit and K&N Filter