ordered some mods

Started by illegal26, July 10, 2007, 09:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illegal26

Well I ordered the HMF slip on ,Jet Kit and K&N Filter

NYRAPTOR


Ida_Mann

you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)

Id@


LOL. you mods on here are freakin hillarious.

illegal26


illegal26


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250


illegal26

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 11, 2007, 10:06:20 AM
Quote from: illegal26 on July 11, 2007, 08:58:02 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 10, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
you aint ordering me to do anything ;-)

Id@

wrong mod

what? I'm not good enough? ;-)
no but Im sure you dont have time for my orders


Id@

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

I just bought a bag of zip ties... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

illegal26


Bigscrb15

Quote from: illegal26 on July 10, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
Well I ordered the HMF slip on ,Jet Kit and K&N Filter
hopefully hmf has started using the right size clamp and you wont have to go out and buy a different. i did the jetkit on it also, but no Filter. Let me know how it works out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com