The Fractured While Riding one ;)
LOL....i joined that club about 6months ago ;D
Ouch. So sorry to hear that. I joined that club 11 yrs ago. Not a fun club to be a member of. Hope you're not in too much pain. Let me know if I can help.
You know in all my 25 years I have never broken a bone. That chit hurts!
Yes it does hurt. One of my healed broken bones still pops from time to time. Fortunately, that doesn't hurt. But I was couch ridden for a month and broken for 6 months.
I feel better now. Bud-Lite and oxycodone like magic
lmao. been there done that. definitely does the trick. hope you feel better and heal soon.
been there done that also left arm repaired with bracket & 7 screws ok now hang in there your be like new soon
Dang man sorry to hear that. I know the feeling of a broken bone. It hurts and is uncomfortable for a while.
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 01, 2007, 07:51:47 PM
I feel better now. Bud-Lite and oxycodone like magic
I haven't broken anything in years and I still love the oxycodones and budlight. Especially the droolling on yourself while watching TV. :D
I came here to read about the mile high club...I was sure that's what you were going to tell us.
Quote from: UncleRico on July 01, 2007, 09:56:04 PM
I came here to read about the mile high club...I was sure that's what you were going to tell us.
Thats a different thread....
However, I am in the mile high club. I was by myself though if that still counts...
By the way. DO NOT sit in seat 27a (window)On Delta out of Tampa. ;D
Did you do that on Sat.? I wandered why I didnt see you this weekend. My Hog Valley neighbor got a foot peg gash to her calf that cost her 20 stitches Sat. afternoon.
Heel up.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 01, 2007, 10:04:27 PM
Did you do that on Sat.? I wandered why I didnt see you this weekend. My Hog Valley neighbor got a foot peg gash to her calf that cost her 20 stitches Sat. afternoon.
Heel up.
Yea did it Sat night about 7:30. Saw some people out in front of your house on the wat to the hospital. I did have a good time riding Fri. night. A thunderstorm must have just came through there when I arrived and it was a little cooler, no dust, and not a tire track to be seen.I bailed out of there Sun. morning the pain shot from the night before was long gone and that thing was a little sore.
Yeppers been there done that :'( :'( ... I also never broken a single bone til then. one of the most painful ventures I ever endured. sleeping sucked even to this day If I sleep on by right shoulder I wake up with major pain, Like QT it also popps here and there. The Dr. put me on OXYcodone and I couldnt tell you what was worse. the pain or the drug endused trip I was on. I have since slowed down for the sheer enjoyment of things
Got some good news from the orthopedist today. He's going to go ahead and put a plate and sme screws in there Friday I'll be good as new in no time.
that's some good fab skills right there
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 10, 2007, 05:39:35 PM
that's some good fab skills right there
It looks like they dropped a screw in there and left it.
Still more ouch. How'z it been feeling?
the screw in the middle there is holding the center piece to one of the end pieces.
Yes still more ouch QT but it is feeling better. I might have to follow in Chuck's path and slow down a little bit. :'(
damn that must hurt! HOpe you feel better! :-*
Quote from: wilburz on July 11, 2007, 12:41:00 PM
damn that must hurt! HOpe you feel better! :-*
I didn't think y'all were into the fay incest thing. You guys are confusing me.
Sorry to hear your in bad shape. Let us know when you'll be released to ride again. And for god sake don't take anymore lessons from your brother on how to ride your raptor. Hell you might even consider getting an Ozark. Can't get too hurt on that. haha!
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 01, 2007, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 01, 2007, 07:51:47 PM
I feel better now. Bud-Lite and oxycodone like magic
I haven't broken anything in years and I still love the oxycodones and budlight. Especially the droolling on yourself while watching TV. :D
Ya'll are too funny,when I tore my pinkie toe off(pics on here somewere but BoNeS said not to post them anymore because they were too gross, topic was "why you should wear boots" I think) I went to the ER & the nurse came back w/ a cup of water & 2 Vicodin750's she came back about 1/2 hr. later to see how I was ,I said everything is fine, she said "I know isn't it a wonderful drug" maybe I was tripin or somethin, IDK
Quote from: bigscrub79 on July 10, 2007, 06:51:59 PM
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 10, 2007, 05:39:35 PM
that's some good fab skills right there
It looks like they dropped a screw in there and left it.
LOL, actually it looks like Melissa's arm from ATP's X-ray's.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 01, 2007, 10:04:27 PM
Did you do that on Sat.? I wandered why I didnt see you this weekend. My Hog Valley neighbor got a foot peg gash to her calf that cost her 20 stitches Sat. afternoon.
Heel up.
Chillen, do you know a guy that use to be like 1/2 owner or somethin of the Pig Pen in Hog Valley,his name is Rick Valasquez, I did some work at his house on his floors in Tampa by McFarland Park in West Tampa, he told me how you use to be able to ride from there to some big pit or somethin.
I think he might still own a couple small cabins right next to the Pig Pen.
anyway BustaNutt, hope you heal fast, drink a lot of milk.
Kb how do you tear your toe off? You must have been wearing flip flops. I would like to see the pics though.
QT I think that is what I am going to do. Sell all my junk and buy a brand new Ozark. Going to wait until 2008 though I heard they will have EFI and double the wheel travel to a whopping 2.5" front and rear.
BustaNutt, close, I was wearing sneaker's on my CR & ran into a guy on a 3 wheeler.I almost got out of the way but my pinkie toe got caught on his back tire. Luckily I had insurance(22,000.00) they milk the insurance companies.
You can find pics by going to "open discussion" & type in the search box "why you should wear boots"
edit:
nevermind, the pictures of my pinkie have been removed, I didn't think that were that gross but maybe if it was made into a video it woulda been diiferent, the pics. were on there a couple hours ago.
I posted that topic in November of last year since I knew a lot of kids would be gettin bikes/quads for X-mas.
Busta that's probably a real safe idea. And it's always best to wait for the next year to come out. You wouldn't want to buy anything used. The warranty isn't as good and doesn't last as long. Heck they may have the first IRS bike in that size. That'd help calm that raging hemmeroid problem.
If I wanted the bizzut prblem out there I would have posted pics
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 05:58:47 PM
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH
of his raging hemorrhoids??
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 05:58:47 PM
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH
Let me make this clear. PICS OF THE TOE. The last thing I want to see is Busta's roids floating around the internet. ;D
This is the best pic I have till they flare up again
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 06:37:46 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 05:58:47 PM
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH
Let me make this clear. PICS OF THE TOE. The last thing I want to see is Busta's roids floating around the internet. ;D
I was able to find them this morning, I posted it on 12/22/06, just before X-mas, I wanted parents to know if they are getting there kids bikes for X-mas to get them some boots also.
I guess it is kinda gross, I shoulda sent it to rotten.com
It's in open discussion, type in the search box "why you should wear boots" posted 12/22/06
KB that does look like it smarted a bit. bet you were limping for a while
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 12, 2007, 12:09:39 PM
KB that does look like it smarted a bit. bet you were limping for a while
Ya, I was limpin around on one of those orthopedic boots that put all the weight on the heel of the foot w/ a crutch.
But I heal fast just like you will.
Before you kow it you'll be out tearin it up again.