Joined a new club Saturday with new pic

Started by Busta Nutt, July 01, 2007, 11:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Busta that's probably a real safe idea.  And it's always best to wait for the next year to come out.  You wouldn't want to buy anything used.  The warranty isn't as good and doesn't last as long.  Heck they may have the first IRS bike in that size.  That'd help calm that raging hemmeroid problem. 

Busta Nutt

If I wanted the bizzut prblem out there I would have posted pics

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 09:58:47 PM
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH

Let me make this clear. PICS OF THE TOE. The last thing I want to see is Busta's roids floating around the internet. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Busta Nutt

This is the best pic I have till they flare up again

KB

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 10:37:46 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 11, 2007, 09:58:47 PM
send pics to mlumsden@tampabay.rr.com. I wanna see this.OUCH

Let me make this clear. PICS OF THE TOE. The last thing I want to see is Busta's roids floating around the internet. ;D

I was able to find them this morning, I posted it on 12/22/06, just before X-mas, I wanted parents to know if they are getting there kids bikes for X-mas to get them some boots also.
I guess it is kinda gross, I shoulda sent it to rotten.com

It's in open discussion, type in the search box "why you should wear boots" posted 12/22/06

Busta Nutt

KB that does look like it smarted a bit. bet you were limping for a while

KB

Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 12, 2007, 04:09:39 PM
KB that does look like it smarted a bit. bet you were limping for a while

Ya, I was limpin around on one of those orthopedic boots that put all the weight on the heel of the foot w/ a crutch.
But I heal fast just like you will.
Before you kow it you'll be out tearin it up again.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com