:o Hum I wonder who's watching us? Law enforcement catching up on the activity?
365 Guest and 4 users ::)
Isn't it still sleep time in NC
On the road left at 4:15 am ???
Drive safe! Gotta love that mobile access
Yup I'm spoiled now ;D
The rain sucks ???
Not raining in Tampa, Had to come over here on business
Well i'm late.....You'all drive careful have a great time!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks, Clear skies now ;D
You guys forgot to pick me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
They forgot to pick a lot of us up! >:( >:D
Have fun guys. Have a safe trip.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 11:31:16 AM
Have fun guys.
Yes that already started at 4:15 after everything was loaded :o
Where is KG off to now? Business or pleasure??
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 11:31:16 AM
Have fun guys.
Yes that already started at 4:15 after everything was loaded :o
kawGIRL, my friend & his family just left for there last night(Thur.)What a coincidence. Her dad own's a company in Tampa & Lk. Buena Vista called Shield's Weatherproofing Inc.(they have the Disney account, also have a branch in Tampa).
He bought 60 acres up there & the back boundary of his property is the Pisgah National Forest but I don't know if you can ride that forest, you can ride his 60 acres though.
I'm jealous, wish I was there.
Oh, back to 300 somethin users at that time in the morning, I know I fall asleep sometimes & wake up still on-line, LOL.
Have a safe trip & have fun, you might not want to come back here.
We are headed to our place in North Carolina for a week ;D
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 12:04:40 PM
We are headed to our place in North Carolina for a week ;D
Better known as?
Murder Mountain :o
Think I got a good offer coming on the place (out of the blue) ......so I did see a nice cabin online we like with less land, BONES and ghosts :o
Will have to think about that :YingYang.gif
HEY!!!...you guys have picture cpability on your phone right?... >:D >:D >:D
Quote from: Joedirt on June 29, 2007, 12:29:23 PM
HEY!!!...you guys have picture cpability on your phone right?... >:D >:D >:D
Please don't send them what I think you're going to send them. :D
:o
LOL be safe
Be safe....did you get the sesame street email?? lol