365 Guest at 5:25 am

Started by kawGIRL, June 29, 2007, 09:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

 :o Hum I wonder who's watching us?  Law enforcement catching up on the activity?

365 Guest and 4 users ::)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

papahouse

Isn't it still sleep time in NC

kawGIRL

On the road left at 4:15 am ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

papahouse

Drive safe! Gotta love that mobile access

kawGIRL

Yup I'm spoiled now ;D

The rain sucks ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

papahouse

Not raining in Tampa, Had to come over here on business

indianjoe

Well i'm late.....You'all drive careful have a great time!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus

You guys forgot to pick me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

KAW3604x4

They forgot to pick a lot of us up! >:( >:D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Have fun guys. Have a safe trip.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 11:31:16 AM
Have fun guys.
Yes that already started at 4:15 after everything was loaded :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

Where is KG off to now? Business or pleasure??
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

KB

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 11:31:16 AM
Have fun guys.
Yes that already started at 4:15 after everything was loaded :o

kawGIRL, my friend & his family just left for there last night(Thur.)What a coincidence. Her dad own's a company in Tampa & Lk. Buena Vista called Shield's Weatherproofing Inc.(they have the Disney account, also have a branch in Tampa).
He bought 60 acres up there & the back boundary of his property is the Pisgah National Forest but I don't know if you can ride that forest, you can ride his 60 acres though.
I'm jealous, wish I was there.

Oh, back to 300 somethin users at that time in the morning, I know I fall asleep sometimes & wake up still on-line, LOL.

Have a safe trip & have fun, you might not want to come back here.

kawGIRL

We are headed to our place in North Carolina for a week  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 12:04:40 PM
We are headed to our place in North Carolina for a week  ;D

Better known as?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Murder Mountain :o 

Think I got a good offer coming on the place (out of the blue) ......so I did see a nice cabin online we like with less land, BONES and ghosts :o
Will have to think about that :YingYang.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

HEY!!!...you guys have picture cpability on your phone right?... >:D >:D >:D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Joedirt on June 29, 2007, 12:29:23 PM
HEY!!!...you guys have picture cpability on your phone right?... >:D >:D >:D

Please don't send them what I think you're going to send them. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Be safe....did you get the sesame street email?? lol