My plan is to buy a $800 civic hatch and use it like a pickup.
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/civicidea.jpg)
LOL Your crazy, I would take the back door off, cut the roof & make it more like a p'up instead of the ramps, IMO.
haha thats not a half bad idea, an el camino hatch and i'll replace the back door and use the part of a pick up. Let me draw out a plan for that too.
Heres your idea put into the works lol
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/civicidea2.jpg)
I would do all of these drawing on AutoCAD and make everything in the car but these are like my sketches. Thats the 1 thing I'm good at is drawing cars on Architecture/Engineering programs.
why dont you get a honda del sol
I think it would be eaisier to buy a truck, a CHEVY :Y :T :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif Because FORDS suck.
Take off the back & make your own tailgate w/ lights (trailer lights), could just put like a ramp on the back like a landscape trailer has but they are heavy. maybe just kinda like a regular tailgate ?
to the "why not get a del sol" after I created that in paint I took a look and said wow it looks like that del sol lol. I just think it would be funny to carry your atv on a little civic hatchback. Maybe I should get a 8in lift and put bigger tires on it. haha project swamper Honda
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 23, 2007, 11:53:19 AM
I think it would be eaisier to buy a truck, a CHEVY :Y :T :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif Because FORDS suck.
that would be the smartest thing to do ;)
(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147/fishfry_2006/redneak15.jpg)
nice lol I have actually seen that done with a geo metro