I think this is a good idea, funny...but good.

Started by FoxHondaRider, June 23, 2007, 12:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

My plan is to buy a $800 civic hatch and use it like a pickup. 

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

KB

LOL Your crazy, I would take the back door off, cut the roof & make it more like a p'up instead of the ramps, IMO.

FoxHondaRider

haha thats not a half bad idea, an el camino hatch and i'll replace the back door and use the part of a pick up.  Let me draw out a plan for that too.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

FoxHondaRider

Heres your idea put into the works lol



I would do all of these drawing on AutoCAD and make everything in the car but these are like my sketches.  Thats the 1 thing I'm good at is drawing cars on Architecture/Engineering programs.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

quadracer1992

I think it would be eaisier to buy a truck, a CHEVY :Y :T :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif Because FORDS suck.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

KB

Take off the back & make your own tailgate w/ lights (trailer lights), could just put like a ramp on the back like a landscape trailer has but they are heavy. maybe just kinda like a regular tailgate ?

FoxHondaRider

to the "why not get a del sol" after I created that in paint I took a look and said wow it looks like that del sol lol.  I just think it would be funny to carry your atv on a little civic hatchback.  Maybe I should get a 8in lift and put bigger tires on it. haha project swamper Honda
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Hondabeefast

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 23, 2007, 11:53:19 AM
I think it would be eaisier to buy a truck, a CHEVY :Y :T :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif Because FORDS suck.
that would be the smartest thing to do  ;)
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

fishfry

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

FoxHondaRider

nice lol I have actually seen that done with a geo metro
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com