Alright I'm leading the group ride at the rally at 10am sat so I want a real fast ride, only the strong will survive, if you cant hang wait for the slow family ride. 8)
This is especially for you Honda riders out there. :-*
How in the world are you ever going to stay in front of Chillin? ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 21, 2007, 02:01:02 PM
How in the world are you ever going to stay in front of Chillin? ;)
Print out a set of tits and hang it on the back of his tshirt.
wished there was a medium paced ride for the big utes that ride like sports but don't handle like sports ;D
You guys are funny as hell. Tony I'll be leading the 11am family ride so I'll be sure to take pics of you impailed on the tree. Might even put ya on the back rack and haul you out of there if you're nice.
Sorry kawa I ride like you do also but the slow leaders have to account for ppl that aren't comfortable riding at that speed. Can't have anyone getting hurt.
If anyone thinks they can keep up with me, be my guest!
If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 01:55:29 PM
Alright I'm leading the group ride at the rally at 10am sat so I want a real fast ride, only the strong will survive, if you cant hang wait for the slow family ride. 8)
This is especially for you Honda riders out there. :-*
so thats suppose to mean us Honda riders are slow.... i should be there Friday evening and I'll be ready to keep up just fine on your fast ride ;)
Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 09:01:00 PM
If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
No stopping on the 12 o'clock ride. If you dont do at least 5 laps on my ride then you have to wear a big "I'm slow" hat for the rest of the day. ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 09:01:00 PM
If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
No stopping on the 12 o'clock ride. If you dont do at least 5 laps on my ride then you have to wear a big "I'm slow" hat for the rest of the day. ;D
He speaketh the truth. The big boy on the Honda can get er done. Git it Rag.
Quote from: wilburz on June 21, 2007, 03:35:36 PM
If anyone thinks they can keep up with me, be my guest!
That ozark 250 is screamin'. I won't even try to keep up w/ it.
Git r' done, I hope I can keep up ;)
Nice, I was hoping there would be some sort of fast ride!
It was fast ;)
everyone passed me...sorry if I didn't let you pass, I was TRYING to keep up :)
Quote from: QT314 on June 21, 2007, 03:06:54 PM
You guys are funny as hell. Tony I'll be leading the 11am family ride so I'll be sure to take pics of you impailed on the tree. Might even put ya on the back rack and haul you out of there if you're nice.
Sorry kawa I ride like you do also but the slow leaders have to account for ppl that aren't comfortable riding at that speed. Can't have anyone getting hurt.
And I missed the 3pm ride
i did better on the fast ride on friday, and sat i could not do the fast ride i dont no what happend seemed like when my freind jack left i was not good at ridding any more was kinda made he left so soon in the weekend tho