Alright you girls better be ready for a fast ride on sat morning @ 10am.

Started by T2, June 21, 2007, 01:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Alright I'm leading the group ride at the rally at 10am sat so I want a real fast ride, only the strong will survive, if you cant hang wait for the slow family ride.  8)
This is especially for you Honda riders out there. :-*
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal

How in the world are you ever going to stay in front of Chillin?   ;)

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 21, 2007, 02:01:02 PM
How in the world are you ever going to stay in front of Chillin?   ;)

Print out a set of tits and hang it on the back of his tshirt.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Kawa3

wished there was a medium paced ride for the big utes that ride like sports but don't handle like sports ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

qt314nfla

You guys are funny as hell.  Tony I'll be leading the 11am family ride so I'll be sure to take pics of you impailed on the tree.  Might even put ya on the back rack and haul you out of there if you're nice. 

Sorry kawa I ride like you do also but the slow leaders have to account for ppl that aren't comfortable riding at that speed.  Can't have anyone getting hurt.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

T2

If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 01:55:29 PM
Alright I'm leading the group ride at the rally at 10am sat so I want a real fast ride, only the strong will survive, if you cant hang wait for the slow family ride.  8)
This is especially for you Honda riders out there. :-*

so thats suppose to mean us Honda riders are slow.... i should be there Friday evening and I'll be ready to keep up just fine on your fast ride ;)
05 450r #13B

Chillinthemost

Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 09:01:00 PM
If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
No stopping on the 12 o'clock ride. If you dont do at least 5 laps on my ride then you have to wear a big "I'm slow" hat for the rest of the day. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: T2 on June 21, 2007, 09:01:00 PM
If Utes can ride fast than join in, I'm pretty sure there we be stopping points so everyone can regroup. This ride is for everyone so lets ride and have some FUN ;D
No stopping on the 12 o'clock ride. If you dont do at least 5 laps on my ride then you have to wear a big "I'm slow" hat for the rest of the day. ;D
He speaketh the truth. The big boy on the Honda can get er done. Git it Rag.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburz on June 21, 2007, 03:35:36 PM
If anyone thinks they can keep up with me, be my guest!

That ozark 250 is screamin'.  I won't even try to keep up w/ it.

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

jrpro130

It was fast ;)

everyone passed me...sorry if I didn't let you pass, I was TRYING to keep up :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

illegal26

Quote from: QT314 on June 21, 2007, 03:06:54 PM
You guys are funny as hell.  Tony I'll be leading the 11am family ride so I'll be sure to take pics of you impailed on the tree.  Might even put ya on the back rack and haul you out of there if you're nice. 

Sorry kawa I ride like you do also but the slow leaders have to account for ppl that aren't comfortable riding at that speed.  Can't have anyone getting hurt.
And I missed the 3pm ride

crom A zone

i did better on the fast ride on friday, and sat i could not do the fast ride i dont no what happend seemed like when my freind jack left i was not good at ridding any more was kinda made he left so soon in the weekend tho
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com