I need some practice and its been a while since ive been to the NOLE track so im ready! anyone want to join me?
Dreth, how you feeling about thundercross this coming saturday, AND seminole, then hardrock ??? ;D
I.
QuoteDreth, how you feeling about thundercross this coming saturday, AND seminole, then hardrock ??? ;D
would love to do thundercross but i cant due to family obligations! my sons graduation and my wifes company pic nic
ohh, I see.... I'll see you at seminole then, count me in! ;D
By the way, I'm back on thumb throttle, if you have an FCR carb, I can make it as easy as pushing nothing, and still have the strength to return the slide. Let me know, because I ride about 3 times as fast with a thumb, damn twist kills me over breaking bumps and anything else that involves the bars moving.
Quoteohh, I see.... I'll see you at seminole then, count me in! ;D
By the way, I'm back on thumb throttle, if you have an FCR carb, I can make it as easy as pushing nothing, and still have the strength to return the slide. Let me know, because I ride about 3 times as fast with a thumb, damn twist kills me over breaking bumps and anything else that involves the bars moving.
you gave it a heck of a try! i only lasted 10 min and switched it back ;). see ya at seminole
QuoteI need some practice and its been a while since ive been to the NOLE track so im ready! anyone want to join me?
Yep, gotta do this one. I'll give you a call later this week to do details. You got any energy left after vacation :D or just more pumped? --H
whats up fellas? put me down for the ride seminole sounds good.............. ;D
Hey kids, can I come out and play? :D
I can see a pretty good video coming outta this one 8) I think I might have to join you guys
sounds sweet Asphalt! and yes ! Matt , you can come out and play ;D
I might even be able to come out and play on my own toys for that one!!!!!! It may be the christening ride ;D
I AM READY FOR YOU MATT!!!!!
YOUR NEXT DRETH!!!!! ;) ;D 8)
Ohh man I got to go..
QuoteYOUR NEXT DRETH!!!!! ;) ;D 8)
I got the NEW and IMPROVED Elkas today.......
Hey, Can I come and play toooooo....
Can we get three wide on the table for an air shot :o
I think the David will be there too.
Mike
well well well! looks like the old mx group ride crew is gonna try for this one ;) ;D :o 8)
hey Matt! you sure you wanna come? sounds like you might get smoked by a girl [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]
Has anybody checked the weather forecast yet?
What did I do to deserve this? ??? All I want is to ride with the Old gang again. Just remember its a long ride home with your a$$ in your hand. :o Im a little fat and out of shape but I can still fly the old R. Just got to hold on tighter. ;D
Can't believe the whole gang is going and I'm missing it, dang it. :P
Quote from: florida400ex on June 02, 2005, 08:06:43 AM
Has anybody checked the weather forecast yet?
check the weather? dude thats like a week away! anything could happen by then
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 02, 2005, 07:53:15 PM
What did I do to deserve this? ??? All I want is to ride with the Old gang again. Just remember its a long ride home with your a$$ in your hand. :o Im a little fat and out of shape but I can still fly the old R. Just got to hold on tighter. ;D
its ok Matt! she called me out 2 :o i can see it now, 1fast and dreth left in the dust by a chic ;D
You never know. All the new stuff... Maybe I installed a new superwoman adaptor on it? ;)
Dreth, we know what quad she will be on at the end of the day. :o :o ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
count me and shane in. heading out this sat(weather pending)
Quote from: arod on June 02, 2005, 10:09:00 PM
count me and shane in. heading out this sat(weather pending)
it will be nice to ride with yall again 8)
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)
oh i think its going to be ok for next weekend looking forward to it weather man says rain should start to clear by sat night..... think god ! can cut grass on the rain!
FINALLY THE RAIN IS CLEARING!!!!
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL
Lets hope for the best!! :-\
Quote from: o4250 on June 05, 2005, 12:48:20 PM
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL
Lets hope for the best!! :-\
so your gonna stick with your old screen name! thats cool cause everyone knows ya that way
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)
Im out. :( I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock. Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 06, 2005, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)
Im out. :( I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock. Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D
I think he saw my pics and turned Yella..... What do you think Dreth???
;D ;) Matt- I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is 8)
Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 06, 2005, 03:48:29 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 06, 2005, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)
Im out. :( I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock. Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D
i think your right melissa! ;D
I think he saw my pics and turned Yella..... What do you think Dreth???
;D ;) Matt- I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is 8)
Quote from: florida400ex on June 06, 2005, 07:45:23 PM
Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.
i will have my digital and my camcorder! im bringing honda328i with me and we will be sharing my quad so we will trade off on camera duty ;D
Quote from: florida400ex on June 06, 2005, 07:45:23 PM
Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.
Ashpalt dragon said "This will make a great video'. So I assume hes bringing a camera :-\
looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?
well ! the weather is getting better i think its going to be ok for sat suppose to get cleaner towards the weekend hey! we might even see the sun for a change can wait man ......................... u got dirt? ;D ;D
Any room for a newbie on this ride? Never rode an MX track before but I love jumps. Is there any safety equip. required besides helmet?
come on down ! everybody is welcome is going to be a good time youll need long sleeve shirt long pants ankle high boots ....check out seminoletribemotocross.com for more info .
Quote from: dreth on June 07, 2005, 07:33:54 PM
looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?
I posted a weather link, but I guess no one saw it. :-\
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL
WEATHER LINK!!! ABOVE, CLICK IT!!
I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up ;D I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.
Quote from: florida400ex on June 07, 2005, 10:04:16 PM
I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up ;D I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.
exactly!
I'll be there if ...... FLorida400EX can give me a ride i Got my long travel elka fronts and rear on and my lonestar a-arms ,well Florida400EX got it all on for me ;D but.. he couldnt get my axle on :( and my swingarm will be here in like a week or 2 but hopefully i'll be there sat. ;) Also if i make it will be my first time at seminole!
"Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. South wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%."
Went from 50% chance to 40, ;D
I suggest you get there earlier than usual,because in Florida during the summer it usually rains every afternoon between 2 and 4. :-\
i just spoke with jack at seminole and he said that more than likely they will be closed this weekend do to the weather >:( im currently looking into hitting another track somewhere else because i need to ride!
Update.......The track is 45min from me and its been flooding here all morning.
Well there site says practice is for sure closed for saturday. I want to get some ride time at this track at least one more time before my first race on July 3rd. I can't next weekend because of there race, so how bout the 25th? Anyone up for it?
you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.
Quote from: arod on June 11, 2005, 04:48:59 PM
you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.
Big track? In the video and pics there on the small track. Oh well. Yeh hopefully I can race I've only been on a track twice, but thought pretty well of myself. I could care less if I come in last, just as long as I have fun!