SeMiNoLe Mx   6-11-05

Started by dreth, May 31, 2005, 05:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)

lawn_man mx

oh  i think  its  going  to be  ok  for next weekend  looking  forward  to it  weather  man  says  rain  should  start to clear  by sat  night.....  think god  ! can  cut  grass  on the rain!   
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

FINALLY THE RAIN IS CLEARING!!!!

o4250


dreth

Quote from: o4250 on June 05, 2005, 12:48:20 PM
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL



Lets hope for the best!! :-\

so your gonna stick with your old screen name! thats cool cause everyone knows ya that way

450R_Matt

Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)

Im out.  :(  I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock.   Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 06, 2005, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)

Im out.  :(  I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock.   Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D

I think he saw my pics and turned Yella.....  What do you think Dreth???

;D ;) Matt-  I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is 8)

Exmx54

Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.

dreth

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 06, 2005, 03:48:29 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 06, 2005, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM
yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend ;)

Im out.  :(  I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock.   Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. ;D



i think your right melissa! ;D

I think he saw my pics and turned Yella.....  What do you think Dreth???

;D ;) Matt-  I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is 8)

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on June 06, 2005, 07:45:23 PM
Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.

i will have my digital and my camcorder! im bringing honda328i with me and we will be sharing my quad so we will trade off on camera duty ;D

o4250

Quote from: florida400ex on June 06, 2005, 07:45:23 PM
Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.

Ashpalt dragon said "This will make a great video'. So I assume hes bringing a camera :-\

dreth

looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?

lawn_man mx

well !  the weather  is getting better   i think  its going to be  ok  for  sat   suppose to  get cleaner  towards    the weekend   hey!  we  might  even see  the sun  for a change   can  wait man ......................... u  got  dirt? ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

z400stunter

Any room for a newbie on this ride?  Never rode an MX track before but I love jumps. Is there any safety equip. required besides helmet?
JUMP IT!

lawn_man mx

  come on  down !   everybody  is welcome  is  going  to be a good time   youll  need  long  sleeve shirt  long  pants ankle  high  boots  ....check  out   seminoletribemotocross.com  for more info .
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

o4250

Quote from: dreth on June 07, 2005, 07:33:54 PM
looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?


I posted a weather link, but I guess no one saw it. :-\

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL

WEATHER LINK!!! ABOVE, CLICK IT!!

Exmx54

I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up  ;D I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on June 07, 2005, 10:04:16 PM
I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up  ;D I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.

exactly!

Picow18

#43
I'll be there if ...... FLorida400EX can give me a ride i Got my long travel elka fronts and rear on and my lonestar a-arms ,well Florida400EX got it all on for me  ;D but.. he couldnt get my axle on :( and my swingarm will be here in like a week or 2 but hopefully i'll be there sat.  ;) Also if i make it will be my first time at seminole!
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

o4250

"Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. South wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%."


Went from 50% chance to 40, ;D


I suggest you get there earlier  than usual,because in Florida during the summer it usually rains every afternoon between 2 and 4. :-\

dreth

i just spoke with jack at seminole and he said that more than likely they will be closed this weekend do to the weather >:( im  currently looking into hitting another track somewhere else because i need to ride!

450R_Matt

Update.......The track is 45min from me and its been flooding here all morning.   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

o4250

Well there site says practice is for sure closed for saturday. I want to get some ride time at this track at least one more time before my first race on July 3rd. I can't next weekend because of there race, so how bout the 25th? Anyone up for it?

arod

 you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.

o4250

Quote from: arod on June 11, 2005, 04:48:59 PM
you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.


Big track? In the video and pics there on the small track. Oh well. Yeh hopefully I can race I've only been on a track twice, but thought pretty well of myself. I could care less if I come in last, just as long as I have fun!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com