walk along the river, sweet lullaby. it just keeps on flowin, it don't wory about where it's goin.
What band? what song?
then add your own. keep it going.
well, just so you dont feel bad...it is Allman Brothers.
I know, Everybody funny, Now you funny too. What group and song?
It is on the tip of my tongue.. :banghead.gif :banghead.gif O0
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 04:26:21 PM
I know, Everybody funny, Now you funny too. What group and song?
too easy
Quote from: renmus on June 13, 2007, 04:09:32 PM
well, just so you dont feel bad...it is Allman Brothers.
picky people..... Blue Skies
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.
I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.
I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Can you play a chord for me? lol.... I've got it in my head but can't put the music to it.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.
I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Papa Roach.......... to be loved.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.
I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Papa Roach.......... to be loved.
Bingo
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:22:59 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.
I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Papa Roach.......... to be loved.
Bingo
There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
Who is it?
this ones from Jody
Walkin' tall machine gun man
They spit on me in my home land
Who is it?
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 05:55:38 PM
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
Who is it?
that's my girlfriend
lol yeah Jody said thats his wife :) Buncha funny guys ;)
alice in chains
these are pretty easy so far
Ok but what about the first one?
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
ac/dc of course
dirty deeds
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 06:39:28 PM
Ok but what about the first one?
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
One of my all time favorite groups.
AC/DC ................ dirty deeds done dirt cheap
This one is an easy one but this songs ROCKS
Take it off, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 06:56:26 PM
This one is an easy one but this songs ROCKS
Take it off, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame.
that is also my girlfriend
buckcherry
crazy b!tch
her legs & her armpits never seen a razor....
she had curlers in her hair, window rolled down
dip of snuff, spit on the ground
can't help myself.. I love this song!
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:15:40 PM
her legs & her armpits never seen a razor....
she had curlers in her hair, window rolled down
dip of snuff, spit on the ground
can't help myself.. I love this song!
Very funny song.
Rodney Carrington............Burning sensation
I'm in the mood
The rhythm is right
Move to the music
We can roll all night
I was going around the bank.
I was going to run them out.
Now all I want to run is a bubble bath.
That one is easy it was on Dazed and confused
Foghat- slowride
Here's on for ya! It's easy
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
That one is easy it was on Dazed and confused
Foghat- slowride
Here's on for ya! It's easy
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
Or 50 cent. He remade it.
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
Here's on for ya! It's easy
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
Come on, You gotta make'm harder than that
She gotta lotta pretty pretty boys that she calls friends. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 07:31:01 PM
I was going around the bank.
I was going to run them out.
Now all I want to run is a bubble bath.
Kenny Chesney The woman with you
lol well I knew the older people would know it but you know these youngins don't hear good music anymore :)
I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again...lol
This love by Maroon 5
Your making them easlier!
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 08:01:21 PM
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus
dude look like a lady- Aerosmith
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.
Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.
Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.
Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.
ZZ top
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:59:32 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 13, 2007, 08:52:22 PM
It takes whiskey to make you tall,
You ain't so very damn tall at all.
You start to get straight , then you get weak,
Can't you see your on a loosing streak.
You have your highs, you have your lows,
Nobody knows which way you'll go.
Another classic...
Molly Hatchet.......whiskey man
You gotta love classic
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.
ZZ top
Ok I know Im hoggin this thread a little but one last one before I stop for a while.\
On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the westernshore.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing
Zeppelin...... Imigrant song
its not i drink alone
its
1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer
So I go down the streets,
Down to my good friend's house
I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,
Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"
He said "Let me go and ask my wife"
He come out of the house,
I could see it in his face
I know that was no
He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"
I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"
So I go back home
I tell the landlady I got a job, I'm gonna pay the rent
She said "Yeah?" I said "Oh yeah"
And then she was so nice,
Loh' she was lovy-dovy
So I go in my room, pack up my things and I go,
I slip on out the back door and down the streets I go
She a-howlin' about the front rent, she'll be lucky to get any back rent,
[1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]
I`m lonely and abandoned, washed up left for dead. My mouth just like a desert with every word you said
how about this one
give me fuel , give me fire, give me that which I desire
you see us all coming and you all together run for cover
or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me
Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2007, 11:34:18 PM
or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me
You know all the songs you have posted makes me wonder what kind of stuff you listen to! LMFAO Well that and you sound deprived!
On the bottom words are shallow,
On the surface talk is cheap.
wait a minute mister i didn't even kiss her.
1) Megadeath--- I`ll get even
2) Metallica-- Fuel
3) Pantera-- Cowboys from hell
I knew all you country poop kickin folk wouldnt know any metal ;D
METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe dynodon will know this
dear mother dear father, what is this hell that you put me through?believer deciever...day in day out live my life for you
sounds like Metallica
I get stupid i mean outrageous
stay away from me if your contageous.
I`m doin the best I ever did, I`m doin the best that I can, Now go away
Y.M.C.A by the Village People and I drink alone Geroge Thouroghgood
godsmack
face down in the gutter won't admit defeat
though his clothes are soiled and black.
he's a big strong man with a child's mind
don't ya take his booze away!!!!!
he's a legend in the bar with every scar
from a thousand bigger men
now he fight's and loses
got all the bruises
will someone please step in!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2007, 11:34:18 PM
or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me
NIN - Closer
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 14, 2007, 12:48:00 AM
wait a minute mister i didn't even kiss her.
Lynard Skynard - Give me two steps
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
eagles.....hotel california
how bout this one.....easy.......
we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there
and this one....hint - badass guitar solo.....
and if a house gets in my way baby, you know ill burn it down
Quote from: CornrowWallace on June 14, 2007, 05:13:56 AM
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
eagles.....hotel california
how bout this one.....easy.......
we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there
and this one....hint - badass guitar solo.....
and if a house gets in my way baby, you know ill burn it down
Jerry Reed..............East bound and down (Smokey and the Bandit)
And...Sweaty Teddy.....Stranglehold
I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
Cause worryin's a waste of my...time
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 14, 2007, 03:34:26 PM
I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
Cause worryin's a waste of my...time
Guns & Roses, Mr. Brownstone.
Heres an easy one,
"I take too many pills it helps to ease the pain, I've made a couple dollar bills but I feel the same, everybody knows my name they say it way out loud, a lot a folks f*** with me, it's hard to hang out in a crowd"
How about this one............. ;)
Making your way in the world today takes everything you got >:(,
Taking a break from all your worries :'( sure would help alot.........
sorry couldn't resist one like this :T
Here's one:
"Kill the competition like a man on a mission"
;)
saliva. mine was drop kick murphy's - bar room hero
come on get down with the sickness disturbed
Ok old school county.....
See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 04:38:54 PM
Ok old school county.....
See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....
You're showing your age girl...My mom used to listen to this on 8-track.....lol...
Patsy Cline...........You belong to me
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:22:13 PM
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 04:38:54 PM
Ok old school county.....
See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....
You're showing your age girl...My mom used to listen to this on 8-track.....lol...
Patsy Cline...........You belong to me
Wow very good.. Can't help I love Patsy...... Your mom has good taste in Music....
Here's another....
She's 41 and her daddy still calls her baby......
I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:35:08 PM
I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.
Dang you're pretty dang good..... Yes, Delta Dawn...
How about this...
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied....
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:35:08 PM
I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.
Dang you're pretty dang good..... Yes, Delta Dawn...
How about this...
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied....
HEY, I thought you were married?
Oh, you want me to name the song? I thought you were hitting on me.... ;D
Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:43:34 PM
Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)
Oh but you are so good at whay you do...... ;)
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:43:34 PM
Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)
Oh but you are so good at whay you do...... ;)
Ya'll are more funny than this game,LOL.
easy answer, the baddest band on the planet,Skynrd, Simple Man.
Easy one....
Whitetail buck deer munchin on clover, redtail hawk settin on a limb....
ALABAMA.. DIXIE LAND DELIGHT..
Great song too !
Takes me back everytime....... ;)
Okay I know that I am going to give this one way, but can't help it....
Progress come and took it's toll
And in the name of flood control
The made their plans and they drained the land,
Now the glades are going dry.
And the last time I walked in the swamp,
I say upon a Cypress stump,
I listened close and I heard the ghost,
of Osceola cry.....
Words still so true to this day.....
Seminole Wind
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 09:58:40 PM
Okay I know that I am going to give this one way, but can't help it....
Progress come and took it's toll
And in the name of flood control
The made their plans and they drained the land,
Now the glades are going dry.
And the last time I walked in the swamp,
I say upon a Cypress stump,
I listened close and I heard the ghost,
of Osceola cry.....
Words still so true to this day.....
john anderson seminol wind
And if the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 09:40:50 PM
Easy one....
Whitetail buck deer munchin on clover, redtail hawk settin on a limb....
Alerbamer...Dixieland delight....I do that one at karaoke (I don't know how you spell that freakin word)
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 15, 2007, 10:41:26 PM
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 09:58:40 PM
Okay I know that I am going to give this one way, but can't help it....
Progress come and took it's toll
And in the name of flood control
The made their plans and they drained the land,
Now the glades are going dry.
And the last time I walked in the swamp,
I say upon a Cypress stump,
I listened close and I heard the ghost,
of Osceola cry.....
Words still so true to this day.....
john anderson seminol wind
And if the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
Ah man after my own Heart.... Oh Barricuda....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 10:57:25 PM
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 09:40:50 PM
Easy one....
Whitetail buck deer munchin on clover, redtail hawk settin on a limb....
Alerbamer...Dixieland delight....I do that one at karaoke (I don't know how you spell that freakin word)
We need to do a karaoke night that would be kewl....
Fuelin up on heartache & cheap wine,
I aint heard from you in three damn days....
.
Picture- Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
bartender setting them shots on the bar. those last two jager bombs hit me hard. my best friend left and took the keys to my car.
Quote from: QT314 on June 15, 2007, 11:12:45 PM
Picture- Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
bartender setting them shots on the bar. those last two jager bombs hit me hard. my best friend left and took the keys to my car.
Oh but (Who is going to take me home) singer??? i dont remember .5 point....
I'm impressed. Didn't know who'd get that one. Can anyone come up w/ the singer/band?
See if I get this right... been awhile....
Down one lane I'd find happiness,
down the other I would lose.
There is no one that I can trust,
I must decide alone,
my decision, is an aweful, which one will lead me home....
umm. don't know. how about,
well i built me a raft
and she's ready for floatin
oh mississippi, she's callin my name.
black water by the doobie brothers?
nice! how about some new york hardcore,.....?
25 bucks and a bottle of wine
the pressure's on but i feel fine
Nope but here is another hint.... another one of his songs from the same album..... tape whatever you want to call it.
I may look like a city slicker,
shinning up from my shoes,
but underneath I'm just a cotton picker,
pickin out a mess of blues....
Show me where to start,
find a horse and cart,
I just a .........
More hint.....
bluegrass side in a sense...
Hey can really play those strings....
da mtg man would know. where are you mike. here's an oldie from a band my dad loved. late 60's early 70's
everyday that passes us by
i cant help the feelin that you and i
we wont get to see another day together
looks like bad weather
the hardcore was pro-pain. the next one is.....................
I think QT killed my mind w/her last song, all I keep trying to do is frigger out who the heck sings that.... so now my mind has gone to mush.. Yes where is Da-mtg, he could help us out here u think....
Yep, It's older country,Ricky Scaggs........Country boy. Haven't heard anything from in about 10 yrs or so.
Quote from: QT314 on June 15, 2007, 11:12:45 PM
Picture- Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
bartender setting them shots on the bar. those last two jager bombs hit me hard. my best friend left and took the keys to my car.
It's QT's theme song......lmao
Chris Young.........Who's gonna take me home
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 01:01:59 AM
Yep, It's older country,Ricky Scaggs........Country boy. Haven't heard anything from in about 10 yrs or so.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 01:14:25 AM
Quote from: QT314 on June 15, 2007, 11:12:45 PM
Picture- Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
bartender setting them shots on the bar. those last two jager bombs hit me hard. my best friend left and took the keys to my car.
It's QT's theme song......lmao
Chris Young.........Who's gonna take me home
Dang you need to start your own show Da_Mtg and change your name Da_Song_Man.... Yes it was Ricky Scaggs, and the other was Two Highways.... I don't care who you are but Ricky has my vote, very talented.... miss his songs...
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear that she couldn't go on
And the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew and then disappeared
The curtains flew and then he appeared
idk if anyone will get that...prolly mtg lol
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 16, 2007, 12:53:14 AM
da mtg man would know. where are you mike. here's an oldie from a band my dad loved. late 60's early 70's
everyday that passes us by
i cant help the feelin that you and i
we wont get to see another day together
looks like bad weather
Poco The forgotten trail 1969 - 1974
ever hear of them mike?
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 16, 2007, 10:55:06 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 16, 2007, 12:53:14 AM
da mtg man would know. where are you mike. here's an oldie from a band my dad loved. late 60's early 70's
everyday that passes us by
i cant help the feelin that you and i
we wont get to see another day together
looks like bad weather
Poco The forgotten trail 1969 - 1974
ever hear of them mike?
You got me on that one brother
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 16, 2007, 12:39:44 AM
nice! how about some new york hardcore,.....?
Maybe not hard core but at least it's old skool,
"Now heres a little story I got to tell about three bad brothers you new so well
It started way back in history" (with that .....)
Quote from: KB on June 16, 2007, 06:16:53 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 16, 2007, 12:39:44 AM
nice! how about some new york hardcore,.....?
Maybe not hard core but at least it's old skool,
"Now heres a little story I got to tell about three bad brothers you new so well
It started way back in history" (with that .....)
Thats from the late 80's....Beastie Boys........Paul Revere
I know it was old school for some new for others.
You did know it, can't be that old.
(i'm 33)
i get stupid
i mean outrageous
stay away from me
if your contageous.
????????
33, mike's only 27!!! :o
she thinks she missed the train to mars
she's outback counting stars
Quote from: KB on June 16, 2007, 07:04:17 PM
I know it was old school for some new for others.
You did know it, can't be that old.
(i'm 33)
39 on Monday
"carved upon my stone, my body lies but still I roam"
I'll give ya a hint
early 90's thrash...
um im gunna go out on a limb here
where ever i may roam-metallica?
prolly not i just thought i would try lol
Were you bein sarcastic?
But yeah its metallica....
idk man it said roam
ok what album
oh ...wait
i was right..alright.what do you mean if i was sarcastic?
ok heres one
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watchin' the ships roll in
Then i'll watch 'em roll away again ...Yea
tip:its an old black dude
It sounded like you were being sarcastic over nvm
I dont no any black dudes lol
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 11:34:45 PM
Quote from: KB on June 16, 2007, 07:04:17 PM
I know it was old school for some new for others.
You did know it, can't be that old.
(i'm 33)
39 on Monday
Man Father's Day today, your Birthday the next, have a good one.(Happy both days to you)
Quote from: KB on June 17, 2007, 12:15:02 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 11:34:45 PM
Quote from: KB on June 16, 2007, 07:04:17 PM
I know it was old school for some new for others.
You did know it, can't be that old.
(i'm 33)
39 on Monday
Man Father's Day today, your Birthday the next, have a good one.(Happy both days to you)
Thank you very much.
Quote from: k.p. on June 17, 2007, 05:32:37 AM
ok heres one
Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watchin' the ships roll in
Then i'll watch 'em roll away again ...Yea
tip:its an old black dude
Otis Redding...
What about this one... same time frame
1, 2, 3, 4, tell the people what she wore...
itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bakini
Quote from: dynodon on June 17, 2007, 03:58:50 PM
itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bakini
I'm guessin you're not in your teens... ;D
See right through the red, white and blue disquise
Rupture and puncture the structure of lies
Quote from: mark38090 on June 18, 2007, 12:12:10 AM
Quote from: dynodon on June 17, 2007, 03:58:50 PM
itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bakini
I'm guessin you're not in your teens... ;D
Far from it ;)