favorite song line trivia. what band?????

Started by NYRAPTOR, June 13, 2007, 02:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

walk along the river, sweet lullaby. it just keeps on flowin, it don't wory about where it's goin.

What band? what song?

then add your own. keep it going.



renmus

well, just so you dont feel bad...it is Allman Brothers. 

Da_Mtg_Man

I know, Everybody funny, Now you funny too. What group and song?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

renmus

Quote from: renmus on June 13, 2007, 04:09:32 PM
well, just so you dont feel bad...it is Allman Brothers. 

picky people.....   Blue Skies

TRX450R_Racer

George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.


I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.


I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice

Can you play a chord for me? lol.... I've got it in my head but can't put the music to it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.


I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice

Papa Roach.......... to be loved.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.



I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice

Papa Roach.......... to be loved.

Bingo
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:22:59 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2007, 05:09:11 PM
George Thorogood.......... I drink alone.



I've gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice

Papa Roach.......... to be loved.

Bingo

There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

#11
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -

Who is it?

this ones from Jody

Walkin' tall machine gun man
They spit on me in my home land


Who is it?
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

yfz122

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 05:55:38 PM
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -

Who is it?

that's my girlfriend
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

blupits04

lol yeah Jody said thats his wife :) Buncha funny guys ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

yfz122

alice in chains

these are pretty easy so far
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

blupits04

Ok but what about the first one?

She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 06:39:28 PM
Ok but what about the first one?

She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -

One of my all time favorite groups.

AC/DC ................ dirty deeds done dirt cheap
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

This one is an easy one but this songs ROCKS

Take it off, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yfz122

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 06:56:26 PM
This one is an easy one but this songs ROCKS

Take it off, the paper is your game
You jump in bed with fame.
that is also my girlfriend

buckcherry
crazy b!tch
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

blupits04

her legs & her armpits never seen a razor....
she had curlers in her hair, window rolled down
dip of snuff, spit on the ground

can't help myself.. I love this song!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:15:40 PM
her legs & her armpits never seen a razor....
she had curlers in her hair, window rolled down
dip of snuff, spit on the ground

can't help myself.. I love this song!

Very funny song.

Rodney Carrington............Burning sensation
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

I'm in the mood
The rhythm is right
Move to the music
We can roll all night
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

I was going around the bank.
I was going to run them out.
Now all I want to run is a bubble bath.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

blupits04

That one is easy it was on Dazed and confused

Foghat- slowride

Here's on for ya! It's easy

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]