Poll
Question:
Who is going to when?
Option 1: Dave
votes: 7
Option 2: Bud
votes: 2
Option 3: Doug
votes: 0
Option 4: Gary
votes: 1
Option 5: Steven
votes: 0
Option 6: Scott
votes: 5
Option 7: David B.
votes: 3
Option 8: Other
votes: 3
Option 9: Scooter
votes: 1
Now then lets see what everyone else thinks.
This is what I think, I think since some of these fires have slowed down I will get on here and let you know I am coming to kick some a$$ and take some names. lol. If you dont like what I think come do something about it (Dave). lol Alright guys I have not been on here much lately so I just wanted to let people know what was in store for all.
LOL! I see gary voted for himself! ;D
I pick me! Im gonna win..
Or that Tokermotor guy... I meant Strokermotor..... ;)
damn wheres my name?? guess ill have to refresh your guys memory this sat!!
guess my new name is other now ::)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 27, 2007, 10:56:41 AM
LOL! I see gary voted for himself! ;D
I pick me! Im gonna win..
Or that Tokermotor guy... I meant Strokermotor..... ;)
You women are something else. I haven't had time to harass you bunch of glorified "C" class keyboard racers lately, but I get on here and your still talking about me weeks later. I'm flattered really. If you really want me to show up at your little race and smack you ho's around I will, but I would like SOME competition to make it worth my while.
Hey Gary, Its O.K. with me if you "When" but I'd sure like to get the "Win".....LOL ;)
Hey, At least I can always get one vote...LOL
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 27, 2007, 06:53:02 PM
damn wheres my name?? guess ill have to refresh your guys memory this sat!!
guess my new name is other now ::)
sorry man I never know if you are racing or selling.
stroker, show up the compitions is there,
SHOW UP OR SHUT UP
Everything is for sale at all times ,Still goin to come slap you around though,You goin to race the next TT race?
If work will let me. I want to. It has been awhile since I was on a TT track.
i might be on the track this weekend so ya'll better watch yo a$$! you too scott!! :o
Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL What is this Derek posting on here like someone is scared of him. Go put yer chit together beotch.
ANd for you Scott, the only when your going to get is WHEN I blow by you. LOL
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 28, 2007, 09:27:05 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL What is this Derek posting on here like someone is scared of him. Go put yer chit together beotch.
ANd for you Scott, the only when your going to get is WHEN I blow by you. LOL
8) SEE YOU THERE!
Bring it missy. I will bring the tissues so you have something to whip your nose with when you are cring about the outcome. lol
......You know I plan on putting up a ferocious fight my 4-strokin' friend... ;)
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 28, 2007, 10:51:19 PM
Bring it missy. I will bring the tissues so you have something to whip your nose with when you are cring about the outcome. lol
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have ;)
well daym Scooter. I might have to bring the video camera out again like old times if the beast comes alive. We;ll just have to wait and see...right
I understand there are a few with talent? Where can I find info on the professional riders? I'd vote in your poll but need some more info on who these riders are and what they have accomplished. Will be grateful for any useful information. Thanks.
Quote from: Swealth on May 30, 2007, 07:29:24 AM
I understand there are a few with talent? Where can I find info on the professional riders? I'd vote in your poll but need some more info on who these riders are and what they have accomplished. Will be grateful for any useful information. Thanks.
Professional riders? Ha! That's funny!
A "few" with talent?..... Yeah, a very few.
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 29, 2007, 08:45:37 PM
If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have ;)
sweet! i got a ZILLA to run you with! GO BIG ZUKE POWER!! 8)
Quote from: derek330 on May 30, 2007, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 29, 2007, 08:45:37 PM
If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have ;)
sweet! i got a ZILLA to run you with! GO BIG ZUKE POWER!! 8)
I thought you were a HONDA guy?.... ;D
Dereks a broke guy lol. He will ride anything someone will give him. Watch out for all the wives out there.If he cant find a wife out there, he will settle for Quad32. lol
Oh snap! :o
I think I'm going to ease back over to the Thunderbowl threads......
Those of you who need me to bring you Sunoco race fuel on Sat please send me a PM with the octane you want. I have 5 gal pails of 110, 112, and 116 (only 3) but I am out of Methanol (sorry).
C yall Sat,
Dave
Trike crew will be representin again. 8)
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 30, 2007, 06:33:13 PM
Dereks a broke guy lol. He will ride anything someone will give him. Watch out for all the wives out there.If he cant find a wife out there, he will settle for Quad32. lol
NO.not broke!! just spent $8000!! that will put a phat azz hole in your bank account!! know what i mean? but its cool, it will ALL be worth it soon enough!