June 2nd Race in Ocala

Started by 1fastltr450, May 27, 2007, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is going to when?

Dave
7 (31.8%)
Bud
2 (9.1%)
Doug
0 (0%)
Gary
1 (4.5%)
Steven
0 (0%)
Scott
5 (22.7%)
David B.
3 (13.6%)
Other
3 (13.6%)
Scooter
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

1fastltr450

 Now then lets see what everyone else thinks.


  This is what I think, I think since some of these fires have slowed down I will get on here and let you know I am coming to kick some a$$ and take some names. lol. If you dont like what I think come do something about it (Dave). lol Alright guys I have not been on here much lately so I just wanted to let people know what was in store for all.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

LOL! I see gary voted for himself!   ;D
I pick me! Im gonna win..
Or that Tokermotor guy... I meant Strokermotor.....  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

#2
damn wheres my name?? guess ill have to refresh your guys memory this sat!!
guess my new name is other now  ::)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

StrokerMotor

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 27, 2007, 10:56:41 AM
LOL! I see gary voted for himself!   ;D
I pick me! Im gonna win..
Or that Tokermotor guy... I meant Strokermotor.....  ;)

You women are something else. I haven't had time to harass you bunch of glorified "C" class keyboard racers lately, but I get on here and your still talking about me weeks later. I'm flattered really. If you really want me to show up at your little race and smack you ho's around I will, but I would like SOME competition to make it worth my while.   

Scott270r

Hey Gary, Its O.K. with me if you "When" but I'd sure like to get the "Win".....LOL   ;)

Hey, At least I can always get one vote...LOL
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 27, 2007, 06:53:02 PM
damn wheres my name?? guess ill have to refresh your guys memory this sat!!
guess my new name is other now  ::)

sorry man I never know if you are racing or selling.

stroker, show up the compitions is there, SHOW UP OR SHUT UP
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LT-R450ApK

Everything is for sale at all times ,Still goin to come slap you around  though,You goin to race the next TT race?
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

If work will let me. I want to. It has been awhile since I was on a TT track. 
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

i might be on the track this weekend so ya'll better watch yo a$$! you too scott!! :o
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL  What is this Derek posting on here like someone is scared of him. Go put yer chit together beotch.

ANd for you Scott, the only when your going to get is WHEN  I blow by you. LOL
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 28, 2007, 09:27:05 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL  What is this Derek posting on here like someone is scared of him. Go put yer chit together beotch.

ANd for you Scott, the only when your going to get is WHEN  I blow by you. LOL

8) SEE YOU THERE!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

Bring it missy. I will bring the tissues so you have something to whip your nose with when you are cring about the outcome. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

......You know I plan on putting up a ferocious fight my 4-strokin' friend... ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 28, 2007, 10:51:19 PM
Bring it missy. I will bring the tissues so you have something to whip your nose with when you are cring about the outcome. lol

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

VForce700

well daym Scooter. I might have to bring the video camera out again like old times if the beast comes alive. We;ll just have to wait and see...right

Swealth

#16
   I understand there are a few with talent? Where can I find info on the professional riders? I'd vote in your poll but need some more info on who these riders are and what they have accomplished. Will be grateful for any useful information. Thanks.
[url="//www.atva.com"]www.atva.com[/url]

StrokerMotor

Quote from: Swealth on May 30, 2007, 07:29:24 AM
   I understand there are a few with talent? Where can I find info on the professional riders? I'd vote in your poll but need some more info on who these riders are and what they have accomplished. Will be grateful for any useful information. Thanks.


Professional riders? Ha! That's funny!
A "few" with talent?..... Yeah, a very few.

derek330

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 29, 2007, 08:45:37 PM
If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have  ;)

sweet! i got a ZILLA to run you with! GO BIG ZUKE POWER!! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

Quote from: derek330 on May 30, 2007, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on May 29, 2007, 08:45:37 PM
If we're lucky i just may bring the Big Motor just to see what them 2 smokes really have  ;)

sweet! i got a ZILLA to run you with! GO BIG ZUKE POWER!! 8)

I thought you were a HONDA guy?.... ;D

1fastltr450

Dereks a broke guy lol.  He will ride anything someone will give him. Watch out for all the wives out there.If he cant find a wife out there, he will settle for Quad32. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

fastrnrik

Oh snap! :o

I think I'm going to ease back over to the Thunderbowl threads......

HillKiller

    Those of you who need me to bring you Sunoco race fuel on Sat please send me a PM with the octane you want. I have 5 gal pails of 110, 112, and 116 (only 3) but I am out of Methanol (sorry).
     C yall Sat,
               Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

Trike crew will be representin again.  8)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 30, 2007, 06:33:13 PM
Dereks a broke guy lol.  He will ride anything someone will give him. Watch out for all the wives out there.If he cant find a wife out there, he will settle for Quad32. lol

NO.not broke!! just spent $8000!! that will put a phat azz hole in your bank account!! know what i mean? but its cool, it will ALL be worth it soon enough!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com