I work for a bank and am needing someone to do a drive by for me in Tampa 33619. It is a semi tracor, so shouldnt be hard to spot. The area appears to be a storage lot.
you have a pm
another one from me
Can you get me a job doing Repo? I got the cahonies for it!!
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 14, 2007, 08:02:23 PM
I work for a bank and am needing someone to do a drive by for me in Tampa 33619. It is a semi tracor, so shouldnt be hard to spot. The area appears to be a storage lot.
What type of gun should we use in the drive by?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 14, 2007, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 14, 2007, 08:02:23 PM
What type of gun should we use in the drive by?
LOL, I'm in 33615, I'll PM you my #. Also I have a friend on this site that can drive that thing if you need him too.
FYI, theres a local repo. co. close by called Falcon Int.
but befor he can repo he needs to take the repo class to get his "E" I have my E and a "R" number im in st.pete if you need help looking for something LMK
steve
R220023=star recovery
dude, anything in the Orlando area, I'm good for checking things out for ya,,,,,I also have my Class B driver's license.
Id@
After midnight , my license permits me to drive anything to where I need to take it to.
Allot of people sent me a message to help out, but nobody was near the location. The cross roads are I-4 & 301 on E Broadway. It appears to be a yard with a couple other trucks in it. I am just looking for someone to go by a check to see If it is there or not. I am not looking for someone to repo the truck for me, simply check it out for me. If you are near the area and can do a drive by within the next day or 2, please send me a message with your phone number.