Need Help In Tampa

Started by HVYHLR53, May 14, 2007, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVYHLR53

I work for a bank and am needing someone to do a drive by for me in Tampa 33619. It is a semi tracor, so shouldnt be hard to spot. The area appears to be a storage lot.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

2strokinIt


Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

1FasterBlaster

   Can you get me a job doing Repo? I got the cahonies for it!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 14, 2007, 08:02:23 PM
I work for a bank and am needing someone to do a drive by for me in Tampa 33619. It is a semi tracor, so shouldnt be hard to spot. The area appears to be a storage lot.

What type of gun should we use in the drive by?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KB

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 14, 2007, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 14, 2007, 08:02:23 PM


What type of gun should we use in the drive by?

LOL, I'm in 33615, I'll PM you my #. Also I have a friend on this site that can drive that thing if you need him too.
FYI, theres a local repo. co. close by called Falcon Int.

lugnuts

but befor he can repo he needs to take the repo class to get his "E" I have my E and a "R" number im in st.pete if you need help looking for something LMK

steve

R220023=star recovery
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Ida_Mann

dude, anything in the Orlando area, I'm good for checking things out for ya,,,,,I also have my Class B driver's license.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

   After midnight , my license permits me to drive anything to where I need to take it to.

HVYHLR53

Allot of people sent me a message to help out, but nobody was near the location. The cross roads are I-4 & 301 on E Broadway. It appears to be a yard with a couple other trucks in it. I am just looking for someone to go by a check to see If it is there or not. I am not looking for someone to repo the truck for me, simply check it out for me. If you are near the area and can do a drive by within the next day or 2, please send me a message with your phone number.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com