ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2007, 07:46:58 PM

Title: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2007, 07:46:58 PM
MOST PEOPLE ONLINE: 446 - May 09, 2007, 10:24:03 PM
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Chillinthemost on May 11, 2007, 08:20:11 PM
when I read the topic, I thought that you had entered another a wing eating contest ;D
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: JackL on May 11, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
LMAO, I thought you broke the old sausage swallowing record when I saw the topic.
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Busta Nutt on May 11, 2007, 10:41:50 PM
Hell i thought you beat that little jap guy in a hot dog eating contest
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2007, 04:19:18 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol

The word on the street is that it was 2.07
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 07:31:46 PM
LMAO :D
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 12, 2007, 07:43:58 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2007, 04:19:18 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol

The word on the street is that it was 2.07

No, the record is still at 2min 7sec. I am gonna try to break that tonight.
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 08:37:22 PM
well good luck to ya man  keep us posted  LMAO :D
Title: Re: Shattered the old record Wednesday night.
Post by: Mr. Fixit on May 13, 2007, 10:30:27 AM
Think baseball.