Shattered the old record Wednesday night.

Started by Bigscrb15, May 11, 2007, 07:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

MOST PEOPLE ONLINE: 446 - May 09, 2007, 10:24:03 PM
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chillinthemost

when I read the topic, I thought that you had entered another a wing eating contest ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

eldiablo64

I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

JackL

LMAO, I thought you broke the old sausage swallowing record when I saw the topic.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Busta Nutt

Hell i thought you beat that little jap guy in a hot dog eating contest

eldiablo64

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol

The word on the street is that it was 2.07
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2007, 04:19:18 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 12, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 11, 2007, 09:40:28 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 11, 2007, 08:28:07 PM
I thought you done and made your wife a very happy woman  LMAO ;D

Yeah, He lasted 2 minutes and 10 secs.  :D
hhmmmm then what was the old record??   lol

The word on the street is that it was 2.07

No, the record is still at 2min 7sec. I am gonna try to break that tonight.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

eldiablo64

well good luck to ya man  keep us posted  LMAO :D
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]