It is pretty dry for almost a half a mile off the boat ramp, perfect for sport quads, beyond that it gets THICK! UTES only!!
The swamp claimed my camera's lcd and a CV joint on the bike, but it was well worth it.
I sure hope the camera was still taking pics, time to check....YES IT WAS!!! I did deserve one break this week.
Welcome:
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4559.jpg)
Empty parking lot, too bad for you. L-Cross must be packed!!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4563.jpg)
So nice in the morning!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4567.jpg)
:)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4568.jpg)
Sport guys take note:
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4569.jpg)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4571.jpg)
Getting deeper:
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4578.jpg)
Beware of the purple flowers. They always mean trouble...getting deeper..
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4595.jpg)
Water is out there. This thing was stocked with fish!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4597.jpg)
Not today boys. :)
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4615.jpg)
Hmmmmm...
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4622.jpg)
Darn new guy. Get some tires already. LOL, I think this was too much for him. I suspect that bike will be for sale tomorrow.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/IMG_4638.jpg)
Bomber on the way to the airshow.
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/bomber.jpg)
The first fish ever caught with my quad!!
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/macs5507/firstquadfish.jpg)
Getting deeper....
This was for you 2x4guys, the next post is for UTES and fulltracks. :)
That looks awesome, thats down towards the Miami area right?
Quote from: Rebel on May 05, 2007, 02:41:37 PM
That looks awesome, thats down towards the Miami area right?
Yes, on Krome at the dade/broward line. If you liked that, just wait foir the next post!!!!
wow man You go to early.I might go tonight like at 9 or 10
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 05, 2007, 03:00:04 PM
wow man You go to early.I might go tonight like at 9 or 10
It gets real hot, REAL fast. the clouds kept it nice until around 12:00, and their was a cool breeze. I might still be there, but I broke a CV in a particularly nasty muck pit.
I love going at night as well, but look at my next post if you are thinking of going deep. :)
I got your new guy right here Mr.wheeler who got stuck today and who didnt
:'( fix that cv axle so we dont have to hear you cry anymore slacker
Quote from: ta24u on May 09, 2007, 09:41:04 PM
I got your new guy right here Mr.wheeler who got stuck today and who didnt
:'( fix that cv axle so we dont have to hear you cry anymore slacker
Ahhh, Bir R. hits the forum with a bang! Thanks for helping flip the Vinson back up right today buddy. ;)
Videos coming soon, gotta get clean right now. Got mud in every hole but mu butt. Haha