Macs fish camp report - Photos added.

Started by JackL, May 05, 2007, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

It is pretty dry for almost a half a mile off the boat ramp, perfect for sport quads, beyond that it gets THICK!  UTES only!!

The swamp claimed my camera's lcd and a CV joint on the bike, but it was well worth it.


I sure hope the camera was still taking pics, time to check....YES IT WAS!!! I did deserve one break this week.

Welcome:


Empty parking lot, too bad for you. L-Cross must be packed!!



So nice in the morning!



:)



Sport guys take note:





Getting deeper:



Beware of the purple flowers. They always mean trouble...getting deeper..



Water is out there. This thing was stocked with fish!



Not today boys. :)



Hmmmmm...



Darn new guy. Get some tires already. LOL, I think this was too much for him. I suspect that bike will be for sale tomorrow.



Bomber on the way to the airshow.



The first fish ever caught with my quad!!



Getting deeper....

This was for you 2x4guys, the next post is for UTES and fulltracks. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Young Gun

That looks awesome, thats down towards the Miami area right?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

JackL

Quote from: Rebel on May 05, 2007, 02:41:37 PM
That looks awesome, thats down towards the Miami area right?

Yes, on Krome at the dade/broward line. If you liked that, just wait foir the next post!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

wow man You go to early.I might go tonight like at 9 or 10

JackL

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 05, 2007, 03:00:04 PM
wow man You go to early.I might go tonight like at 9 or 10

It gets real hot, REAL fast. the clouds kept it nice until around 12:00, and their was a cool breeze.  I might still be there, but I broke a CV in a particularly nasty muck pit.


I love going at night as well, but look at my next post if you are thinking of going deep. :)


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

ta24u

#5
I got your new guy right here Mr.wheeler who got stuck today and who didnt
:'( fix that cv axle so we dont have to hear you cry anymore slacker

JackL

Quote from: ta24u on May 09, 2007, 09:41:04 PM
I got your new guy right here Mr.wheeler who got stuck today and who didnt
:'( fix that cv axle so we dont have to hear you cry anymore slacker



Ahhh, Bir R. hits the forum with a bang! Thanks for helping flip the Vinson back up right today buddy. ;)

Videos coming soon, gotta get clean right now. Got mud in every hole but mu butt. Haha
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com