WHOOT WHOOT!! To bad the elected officials wont see this... Just doing my part to put the word out that we need more places to Ride.
Second to last page under "parting shots"
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Untitled-3.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Untitled-2.jpg)
Do you guys practice lining your quads up so they are always the same way? Or do you have numbers and count off as you park them? J/K. Congrats on the write up. ;D
Hey Now QT Be easy on me.... Those pics were taken the same day at the same time.
Quote from: MPTonyT on May 02, 2007, 10:41:46 PM
Hey Now QT Be easy on me.... Those pics were taken the same day at the same time.
Tony when am I ever easy on anyone? I just found it a funny coincidence.
I think I know where that pic was taken. Do your friends have a catering business?
floridians took over the june issue of dirt wheels ;D congrats
Yes, they do.... that is in Parish Fl.... off Britt Rd......
Quote from: MPTonyT on May 03, 2007, 09:28:34 AM
Yes, they do.... that is in Parish Fl.... off Britt Rd......
Yep, thats my inlaws property in the background. Lets ride.
whenever your ready..... I'm always ready.... You should scoop up Chris and come to sunshine on wednesday night....
I tried to tell yall that a couple days ago http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24097.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24097.0.html)
Quote from: 450rcrazy on May 03, 2007, 06:34:58 PM
I tried to tell yall that a couple days ago http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24097.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24097.0.html)
but mptonyt had the pictures ;)
QuoteYA BUT MPTONYT HAD THE PICTURES
Ok ok your right but ya did'nt have to yell at me
i didnt even see that post..... my fault Crazy!! :Y
Thats awesome! 8)
Quote from: MPTonyT on May 03, 2007, 06:14:49 PM
whenever your ready..... I'm always ready.... You should scoop up Chris and come to sunshine on wednesday night....
You guys should load up and come try the Harescramble in Myakka next weekend. Its close to home and a lot of fun.
Oh hell, is all that water going to be there this time? I better get a wetsuit.So it's going to be in Myakka again.That would be a nice ride!!
i would but im loading up the bikes and going to go see mom that weekend.....
wow it looks like out of all those quads there's only one yamaha, whats up with that?
Awesome a lot of people from this site have been in Dirtwheels in the past 3 months! I agree with your article that the state should grant land for off-road use. The state owns so much land all they have to do is section some off, put up a fence, make some main trails and parking, and just hire a few park rangers. Its simple but so far its hard to get some land for off-road use.