I'm in June 2007 Dirtwheels Magazine

Started by MPTonyT, May 02, 2007, 10:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPTonyT

WHOOT WHOOT!! To bad the elected officials wont see this... Just doing my part to put the word out that we need more places to Ride.

Second to last page under "parting shots"


2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

qt314nfla

Do you guys practice lining your quads up so they are always the same way?  Or do you have numbers and count off as you park them?  J/K.  Congrats on the write up. ;D

MPTonyT

Hey Now QT Be easy on me.... Those pics were taken the same day at the same time.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

qt314nfla

Quote from: MPTonyT on May 02, 2007, 10:41:46 PM
Hey Now QT Be easy on me.... Those pics were taken the same day at the same time.

Tony when am I ever easy on anyone?  I just found it a funny coincidence. 

Chillinthemost

I think I know where that pic was taken. Do your friends have a catering business?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dreth

floridians took over the june issue of dirt wheels ;D congrats

MPTonyT

Yes, they do.... that is in Parish Fl.... off Britt Rd......
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Chillinthemost

Quote from: MPTonyT on May 03, 2007, 09:28:34 AM
Yes, they do.... that is in Parish Fl.... off Britt Rd......
Yep, thats my inlaws property in the background. Lets ride.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MPTonyT

whenever your ready..... I'm always ready.... You should scoop up Chris and come to sunshine on wednesday night....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R


Chuck_Norris

#10
Quote from: 450rcrazy on May 03, 2007, 06:34:58 PM
I tried to tell yall that a couple days ago  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,24097.0.html

but mptonyt had the pictures ;)

450rcrazy

QuoteYA BUT MPTONYT HAD THE PICTURES


Ok ok your right but ya did'nt have to yell at me

MPTonyT

i didnt even see that post..... my fault Crazy!!  :Y
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Chillinthemost

Quote from: MPTonyT on May 03, 2007, 06:14:49 PM
whenever your ready..... I'm always ready.... You should scoop up Chris and come to sunshine on wednesday night....
You guys should load up and come try the Harescramble in Myakka next weekend. Its close to home and a lot of fun.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1FasterBlaster

   Oh hell, is all that water going to be there this time? I better get a wetsuit.So it's going to be in Myakka again.That would be a nice ride!!

MPTonyT

i would but im loading up the bikes and going to go see mom that weekend.....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

ROC0999

wow it looks like out of all those quads there's only one yamaha, whats up with that?
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

FoxHondaRider

Awesome a lot of people from this site have been in Dirtwheels in the past 3 months!  I agree with your article that the state should grant land for off-road use.  The state owns so much land all they have to do is section some off, put up a fence, make some main trails and parking, and just hire a few park rangers.  Its simple but so far its hard to get some land for off-road use. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com