After dating my girlfriend for over three years, I decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She was totally surprised and I figured I would share my special moment with you all. By the way, I am thinking of having our honeymoon at Croom....just kidding.
(http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/bassangler78/Picture018.jpg)
She said yes, in case you were wondering.
(http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/bassangler78/Picture020.jpg)
congrats..i guess you'll be selling your toys now?..lol ;D...just kidding
really congratulations...best of luck
Hey that is great. Beautiful location. Where was the picture taken?
Thanks 2strokinit. Actually, she doesn't want me to sell the toys at all. Thats how I knew she was the one!
Bounty, thank you as well. I proposed to her at Fisheating Creek, which is near Lake Okeechobee.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 29, 2007, 03:49:02 AM
Thanks 2strokinit. Actually, she doesn't want me to sell the toys at all. Thats how I knew she was the one!
Bounty, thank you as well. I proposed to her at Fisheating Creek, which is near Lake Okeechobee.
sounds like a keeper to me! congrats
Congrats man
I wish you a life of love and happiness and all the joys a marriage has to offer. I still remember my day 28 yrs ago, when my wife said yes. Thank you for bringing back the memories.
gongrats dude. :T
Best way to show your undying love...ask for a prenuptual aggreement!!LOL
Congradulations and good luck.
cogratulations, she's a cuty.
best wishes to both of you.
If Iever get married It would be at ONF but since all the changes there i might say Ginnie Spring's.
my friend told me there was aplace to ride next to Ginnie Springs, anyboby know about that ?
congratulations ! :T
congratulations! Wish you guys the best!!
That is totally cool. From her reaction Id say that she definatly loves you ;)
Oh man that's really nice, you could not ask for a better location. Good luck in the future, and hey what's wrong with a honeymoon in Croom. ;)
Congrats i am so happy for you .. it's nice when you marry somebody who has things in common with you . it makes so much fun .
congrats dude,,,,,nice place.
Id@
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and blessings. I was so incredibly nervous the entire time. The funny thing about the whole proposal, is that I am wearing an ATVFlorida.com T-shirt!
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 29, 2007, 06:26:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and blessings. I was so incredibly nervous the entire time. The funny thing about the whole proposal, is that I am wearing an ATVFlorida.com T-shirt!
Do you suppose it was the Tshirt that made up her mind? Congratulations.
I'm pulling your man card!
Congrats!!! All the best to you both ... Marriage can be a wonderful .......34 years for Hoss400 and I , we also enjoy having fun together, whether it is, fishing, Buggy riding, atv riding, camping , hanging with friends and family , or just watching tv .......ENJOY!!!! spacerider and dirtygrl80 also enjoy atving together and got married in 2005 , now they are expecting a new atv lover....
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Congrats Man!!! Now give her your manhood to put in a jar and place on the mantel cause you never gonna use it again. MAUAHHH ;D
Congats man, time to change your screen name? LOL
She's too good for you. She should reconsider...
j/k, gratz and good luck.
Congratulations ;)
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 29, 2007, 10:16:57 PM
I'm pulling your man card!
No way, I am keeping my man card and am gonna do whatever I want, whenever I want (as long as its ok with her). LOL
congrats...and just remember, the key to a happy marriage...the woman is always right.
LMAO, three Davie guys in a row who have never ridden together in a thread.
Next thing you know you will be posting china patterns and asking opinions.
CONGRATULATIONS
Grats!!!
Congratulations Bro.. :Clap.gif
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 30, 2007, 10:14:42 PM
Next thing you know you will be posting china patterns and asking opinions.
Actually she and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond this saturday and picked up some nice new china. Then we went to the Home Depot and bought some tulips and Daisies for our little "love garden". It was a nice little Saturday. I might start a poll later on to help me decide on which wallpaper to use in the kitchen.
What you need to do is head to a Honda or Yamaha dealer and get her a quad. Congrats ! ;D
Quote from: Thrumud on May 01, 2007, 05:21:27 AM
What you need to do is head to a Honda or Yamaha dealer and get her a quad. Congrats ! ;D
Why not a JEEP???
hmmmmm, another man lost in the battle between logic and emotional insanity. LOL
Good luck with that. 8)
Quote from: buzzardman on May 05, 2007, 04:42:56 AM
hmmmmm, another man lost in the battle between logic and emotional insanity. LOL
Good luck with that. 8)
LMBO!!!!!!! Best quote in this thread!!!!! :T
Congrats brother. I suggest having the bachelor party in Tampa at this nice cozy little place called MONS VENUS. I happen to know several of the girls there. ;D
I did their mortgages for them ::)
Congradulation to the both of you. When is the Marriage going to happen.
Maybe you can honeymoon june 23 at the Rally,,,,lol ;)
Congrats! Best of luck as you now
begin a new journey thru life together.