Only got a couple of pics from the first practice this morning warming up.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07001.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07015.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07004.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07003.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07010.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07013.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07017.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx4-22-07012.jpg)
Good pics Mav. But I got a question. Do you ever go to any other track other than Sunshine?
I do go to other tracks sometimes. It to expensive to to take a trip when there is a track down the road. lol I want to head to some tracks that i have not been to in the near future.
oh, ok. I understand.
Should come out and do the SSQSA races.
Quote from: LostCause on April 22, 2007, 08:22:55 PM
oh, ok. I understand.
Should come out and do the SSQSA races.
I might i am finally getting back in shape from when my bike was down for 2 and a half months. ;)
cool pics
aw man i wish i was there.it looks good man.i was gonna come but i split my cases at moroso on saturday..ill be down for awhile..i wont be able to make the ssqsa now :'(
Quote from: LostCause on April 22, 2007, 08:16:59 PM
Good pics Mav. But I got a question. Do you ever go to any other track other than Sunshine?
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[
Quote from: trx#9 on April 22, 2007, 08:53:54 PM
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[
I notice you frequent Sunshine to Susan! :hotty2.gif Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been stuck at the fuzzy pickle?
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 22, 2007, 09:00:22 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on April 22, 2007, 08:53:54 PM
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[
I notice you frequent Sunshine to Susan! :hotty2.gif Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been stuck at the fuzzy pickle?
I retired!
Kewl pics Mav.I worked today with Drew down in Sarasota.After work we went for a ride on some property close to his house.I was on his 400, he was on the LTR fresh out of the shop with a new Tranny.
Hopefully my parts will be here and I'll have my quad back by this coming weekend.
I'm surprised that you dont have any pics that have you over 3 feet off of the ground lol..............J/K lol
Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on April 22, 2007, 09:49:32 PM
I'm surprised that you dont have any pics that have you over 3 feet off of the ground lol..............J/K lol
Thats as high as he can go!