Couple of pics from today!!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, April 22, 2007, 07:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Only got a couple of pics from the first practice this morning warming up.







[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

LostCause

Good pics Mav.  But I got a question.  Do you ever go to any other track other than Sunshine?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

I do go to other tracks sometimes. It to expensive to to take a trip when there is a track down the road. lol I want to head to some tracks that i have not been to in the near future.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

LostCause

oh, ok.  I understand.

Should come out and do the SSQSA races.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: LostCause on April 22, 2007, 08:22:55 PM
oh, ok.  I understand.

Should come out and do the SSQSA races.

I might i am finally getting back in shape from when my bike was down for 2 and a half months.  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

#21yfz

aw man i wish i was there.it looks good man.i was gonna come but i split my cases at moroso on saturday..ill be down for awhile..i wont be able to make the ssqsa now  :'(

trx#9

Quote from: LostCause on April 22, 2007, 08:16:59 PM
Good pics Mav.  But I got a question.  Do you ever go to any other track other than Sunshine?
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: trx#9 on April 22, 2007, 08:53:54 PM
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[

I notice you frequent Sunshine to Susan!  :hotty2.gif Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been stuck at the fuzzy pickle?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 22, 2007, 09:00:22 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on April 22, 2007, 08:53:54 PM
No other track has a gay riding day. :-[

I notice you frequent Sunshine to Susan!  :hotty2.gif Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been stuck at the fuzzy pickle?
I retired!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Kewl pics Mav.I worked today with Drew down in Sarasota.After work we went for a ride on some property close to his house.I was on his 400, he was on the LTR fresh out of the shop with a new Tranny.
   Hopefully my parts will be here and I'll have my quad back by this coming weekend.

#13_LT-R450

I'm surprised that you dont have any pics that have you over 3 feet off of the ground lol..............J/K lol
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

trx#9

Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on April 22, 2007, 09:49:32 PM
I'm surprised that you dont have any pics that have you over 3 feet off of the ground lol..............J/K lol
Thats as high as he can go!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com