Hey I was looking at the old photoshop game thread and wished I could see what yall have come up with. So can you guys do that again like post two photos and have someone create something using them and then post two new photos then combine them, and so on. Ill start with these two pictures.
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/turtle.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/gtr-jump.jpg)
(http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8075/jumpcopyyf4.jpg)
lol a turtle and GTR? FREAK! ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on April 22, 2007, 07:42:54 PM
(http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8075/jumpcopyyf4.jpg)
LMFAO that would suck,and yes a turtle and a gtr, I figured one of yall would come up with some crazy gtr riding turtle. Imma come up with some new pics in a second.
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/bengal-cat-standing.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/koren_wheelie.jpg)
Trust me when I say, don't play the photoshop game with Big-Daddy.
Thats what makes it fun, seeing others imagination and creativity.
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/flyingturtle.jpg)
LMAO
Quote from: Southern4x4 on April 22, 2007, 08:05:09 PM
Thats what makes it fun, seeing others imagination and creativity.
I wonder what Freud would have had to say about some of these photoshops I've seen. :)
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/flyingturtle2.jpg)
I kinda got cheap on the hands and didn't finish them all the way
And on the shadow but it's better than I could have done.
Quote from: HondaATC on April 22, 2007, 10:24:14 PM
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/HondaATC/flyingturtle2.jpg)
I kinda got cheap on the hands and didn't finish them all the way
Wow, that is sweet. I'm going to add the turtle shadow and post it to my saltwater aquarium forum.
I've never been to good at doing shadows on the photochops...just can't get them to look right. Your more then welcome to finish it up 8)
This is pretty neat...I don't have photoshop, but I gave it a shot with Adobe Photo Deluxe.....
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
LMFAO at all of them.Feel free to post any photos yall want to see photoshopped.
Heres some more
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/06082204.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/20060206_fg1.jpg)
where do you come up with these pics?
Google
wish i had that kind of time.
I just type in whatever I think of at the moment and see what comes up.
Just goto google and hit the images tab with what ever you are thinking of at the time.
You guys are way too good, that's deep. Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to. But that is truly way cool....
Quote from: JackL on April 23, 2007, 06:36:48 PM
Just goto google and hit the images tab with what ever you are thinking of at the time.
Eaxactly what I do
Love the turtle!!
Quote from: cheropride on April 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM
You guys are way too good, that's deep. Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to. But that is truly way cool....
LMAO, you have NO idea!!
Don't you remember when they photoshopped no trespassing signs into my ride pictures. :)
;)
[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
not too bad for a pro
LMFAO heres some more
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/army-potomac-camp.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/StreetCourse1.jpg)
Quote from: JackL on April 23, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
Quote from: cheropride on April 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM
You guys are way too good, that's deep. Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to. But that is truly way cool....
LMAO, you have NO idea!!
Don't you remember when they photoshopped no trespassing signs into my ride pictures. :)
You nut....
Quote from: cheropride on April 23, 2007, 09:14:33 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 23, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
Quote from: cheropride on April 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM
You guys are way too good, that's deep. Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to. But that is truly way cool....
LMAO, you have NO idea!!
Don't you remember when they photoshopped no trespassing signs into my ride pictures. :)
You nut....
:)
When we going to ride?