Photoshop game

Started by Southern4x4, April 22, 2007, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Hey I was looking at the old photoshop game thread and wished I could see what yall have come up with. So can you guys do that again like post two photos and have someone create something using them and then post two new photos then combine them, and so on. Ill start with these two pictures.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Young Gun

lol a turtle and GTR?  FREAK!  ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Southern4x4

Quote from: big-daddy on April 22, 2007, 07:42:54 PM

LMFAO that would suck,and yes a turtle and a gtr, I figured one of yall would come up with some crazy gtr riding turtle. Imma come up with some new pics in a second.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

JackL

Trust me when I say, don't play the photoshop game with Big-Daddy.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Southern4x4

Thats what makes it fun, seeing others imagination and creativity.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

JackL

Quote from: Southern4x4 on April 22, 2007, 08:05:09 PM
Thats what makes it fun, seeing others imagination and creativity.

I wonder what Freud would have had to say about some of these photoshops I've seen. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

HondaATC




I kinda got cheap on the hands and didn't finish them all the way
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

qt314nfla

And on the shadow but it's better than I could have done.

JackL

Quote from: HondaATC on April 22, 2007, 10:24:14 PM



I kinda got cheap on the hands and didn't finish them all the way

Wow, that is sweet. I'm going to add the turtle shadow and post it to my saltwater aquarium forum.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

HondaATC

I've never been to good at doing shadows on the photochops...just can't get them to look right. Your more then welcome to finish it up  8)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

N-Tense Motorsports

This is pretty neat...I don't have photoshop, but I gave it a shot with Adobe Photo Deluxe.....

[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern4x4

LMFAO at all of them.Feel free to post any photos yall want to see photoshopped.
Heres some more

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Fox17

where do you come up with these pics?

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Fox17

wish i had that kind of time.

Southern4x4

I just type in whatever I think of at the moment and see what comes up.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

JackL

Just goto google and hit the images tab with what ever you are thinking of at the time.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

You guys are way too good, that's deep.  Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to.  But that is truly way cool....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Southern4x4

Quote from: JackL on April 23, 2007, 06:36:48 PM
Just goto google and hit the images tab with what ever you are thinking of at the time.


Eaxactly what I do
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

GrlNextDoor


JackL

Quote from: cheropride on April 23, 2007, 06:51:10 PM
You guys are way too good, that's deep.  Man you could really mess with someone if you wanted to.  But that is truly way cool....

LMAO, you have NO idea!!



Don't you remember when they photoshopped no trespassing signs into my ride pictures. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com