I do have alot more but almost every pic I have has someone riding without a helmet :drive.gif
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_Picture064-1.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Picture064-1.jpg)
This guy was stuck pretty good with those tracks.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_MOV00421.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=MOV00421.flv)
This track buggy flew through those trees LOL
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_MOV00443.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=MOV00443.flv)
This is what happens when you have had to much to drink LOL :T
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_MOV00352.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=MOV00352.flv)
And this is what happens when you don't take care of your stuff :o But that guy had that thing fixed in a couple of hours :)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_MOV00430.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=MOV00430.flv)
I wish my truck sounded this good!! This thing NEVER missed, very strong motor!
Looks like afun time,nice videos!!
I just figured out how to use the little video section of my picture camera. I think I have found a new toy. LOL
We have about 400 pics and videos as well, downloading now on our way back. I do have a few videos of the sand drags.
It was are first time out there and I liked it, nice set up. Enjoyed all the area to trail ride, seems like there is something for everyone :)
My only dislike was the kid driving around without the muffler >:( and there could have been a few more Garbage cans around.
What do you mean Kawigirl ???? I have a muffler, TWO of them actually !!!! LOL Doesnt really sound like it though.
I know what you mean a lot of the trucks just had headders no exhaust. I dont really understand that but oh well. Good time for all.
There was this KID >:( (ON A ATV) at the mudhole and he seemed to go everywhere, louder than any of the trucks etc. I wanted to slap that punk, I guess he thought it was cool? His bike must have blown up by the afternoon ??? or someone else took care of it? ~~HA~~
Quote from: kawGIRL on April 15, 2007, 06:59:54 PM
There was this KID >:( at the mudhole and he seemed to go everywhere, louder than any of the trucks etc. I wanted to slap that punk, I guess he thought it was cool? His bike must have blown up by the afternoon ??? or someone else took care of it? ~~HA~~
Yeah, I was just messin with ya. But I seen that kid running around yesterday, Thats HARD on the valves running with no exhaust, so it probably blew up on its own LOL ;)
i saw it to it sucked my bike ran for 2 hours the hole weekend and i still can geet it right u guys might have seen me i was the green eiger on 27 589 that was stuck dead center of the whole it took 3 atvs to get me out 1 tried got stuck then 2nd cam and had to hook up with another