C & R pic / videos

Started by IXIswamperIXI, April 15, 2007, 02:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I do have alot more but almost every pic I have has someone riding without a helmet :drive.gif


This guy was stuck pretty good with those tracks.




This track buggy flew through those trees LOL



This is what happens when you have had to much to drink LOL :T








And this is what happens when you don't take care of your stuff  :o  But that guy had that thing fixed in a couple of hours :)






I wish my truck sounded this good!! This thing NEVER missed, very strong motor!




I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Brians06grizz

Looks like  afun time,nice videos!!
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

IXIswamperIXI

I just figured out how to use the little video section of my picture camera.  I think I have found a new toy. LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

kawGIRL

We have about 400 pics and videos as well, downloading now on our way back.  I do have a few videos of the sand drags.
It was are first time out there and I liked it, nice set up.  Enjoyed all the area to trail ride, seems like there is something for everyone :)
My only dislike was the kid driving around without the muffler >:( and there could have been a few more Garbage cans around.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

dynodon

What do you mean Kawigirl ???? I have a muffler, TWO of them actually !!!! LOL Doesnt really sound like it though.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

IXIswamperIXI

I know what you mean a lot of the trucks just had headders no exhaust.  I dont really understand that but oh well.  Good time for all.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

kawGIRL

#6
There was this KID >:( (ON A ATV) at the mudhole and he seemed to go everywhere, louder than any of the trucks etc.  I wanted to slap that punk, I guess he thought it was cool? His bike must have blown up by the afternoon ??? or someone else took care of it?  ~~HA~~
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

dynodon

Quote from: kawGIRL on April 15, 2007, 06:59:54 PM
There was this KID >:( at the mudhole and he seemed to go everywhere, louder than any of the trucks etc.  I wanted to slap that punk, I guess he thought it was cool? His bike must have blown up by the afternoon ??? or someone else took care of it?  ~~HA~~
Yeah, I was just messin with ya. But I seen that kid running around yesterday, Thats HARD on the valves running with no exhaust, so it probably blew up on its own LOL ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

crom A zone

#8
i saw it to   it sucked my bike ran  for 2 hours the hole weekend and i still can geet it right    u guys might have seen me i was the green eiger on 27 589 that was stuck dead center of the whole   it took 3 atvs to get me out  1 tried got stuck then  2nd cam and had to hook up with another
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift