FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00 P.M. GAMBERLERS E.T. RACE
THE LAST GAMBERLERS RACE WAS $2280.00
SATURDAY $1000.00 E.T. RACE 2:00 P.M.
1ST $600.00
2ND $300.00
3RD $100.00
OUTLAW CLASS
4.20 CLASS
4.60 CLASS
5.0 CLASS
6.0 CLASS
KIDS UNDER 12 E.T. RACE
Thanks for the advance notice !!!, Now Smokie, can you get a hall pass???
hope to see u guys on the 24th
Quote from: yz3961986 on February 12, 2007, 12:42:09 PM
hope to see u guys on the 24th
Yeah, We hope you guys can make it down !!!! We have the heavy hitters class that us bigger guys can run competively in !!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on February 12, 2007, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: yz3961986 on February 12, 2007, 12:42:09 PM
hope to see u guys on the 24th
Yeah, We hope you guys can make it down !!!! We have the heavy hitters class that us bigger guys can run competively in !!!!!!!!!!
that is called the dickie doo class.......anybody that can't see they dickie doo cause they belly sticks out to far can race in that class....
hay now i can still see my dickie doo even past my belly so now whats that tell ya :o
Yeah, I can see mine too!!!! Smoke dog is just JEALOUS thats all ;)
it tells me that neither one of you can visit my house when I am not home.....LMFAO.....
Quote from: dynodon on February 12, 2007, 07:28:13 PM
Yeah, I can see mine too!!!! Smoke dog is just JEALOUS thats all ;)
looking in the mirror to see it dosent count! :o
Must be your trick HUH ?????
Now lets quit "highjacking" Alexs thread here ;)
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT BUT I THINK THE TRUE DICKI DO CLASS SHOULD BE 250 PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it would be just you me and methyman then ;D
I can make that too !!!!! ;)
ok who's coming????????????????????????? :o :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
anybody?????????????????????????????????????????????
everybody scared or what????????????????????????????????????????????????
anybody gonna make it???????????
Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 26, 2007, 06:45:58 PM
anybody gonna make it???????????
My jockey probably wouldnt show up, nor return my call to tell me so !!??!! ???
I talked to him tonight you will be getting a call or message real soon.he will be in waresboro and i'm pretty sure we will both be at the next race in fla.
I won't be there, momma got me doing family stuff this weekend. you guys becareful and have fun.
Well, I can say this, Smokie was HAPPY that Daniel was pre occupied with his new woman !!!!!!!!!!
Smokie says he like !! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on February 26, 2007, 09:55:55 PM
Well, I can say this, Smokie was HAPPY that Daniel was pre occupied with his new woman !!!!!!!!!!
Smokie says he like !! ;D
you ain't never lied. Don, you know if you need someone I will do what I can do. I will always be there for Troy and you if you guys need a jockey or anything else. I got ya back. And I will atleast give you the courtesy call to let you know if I can't make it.
WORD !!!!!!!!
I told you saturday, You can ride it anytime !!!! ;D
I appreciate that, and I will do what I can do to make it look good. Hey let troy know that Deland is next weekend not this weekend.
10/4
Now back to the topic, Still trying to get things worked out. Like I had a jockey, lost a jockey, got one again, I am getting confused.
How about a heavy hitters class up your way Alex ?? Possible or no ??
i know for a fact that planetsand is having a points race in two weeks in AZ and they have a heavy hitter's class on their flyer. so it looks like it is going to be a go at planetsand. i will tell you what there has been an overwhelming response for this class and understandable so. I mean i am just a jockey, and I appreciate the big boys, but they still need their opportunity to ride in my opinion. As long as they don't break all the $hit in the heavy hitter's class. I will be honest, it paid out better than any other class, that is for sure.
I heard that !!!!! And that will bring moreracers to the table with more payout as well !!!!
Just something to consider is all, I know Alex had a good time racing his own bike as well !!!! ;D
and did a great job racing his own bike....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 27, 2007, 10:31:40 AM
and did a great job racing his own bike....
Yes, If he hadnt RED lighted on the first pass, and on the second pass something else, I dont think I couldve got him
Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 26, 2007, 09:29:27 PM
I talked to him tonight you will be getting a call or message real soon.
Good thing I hold the world record for HOLDING my breath !!!!LOL
he is probably out giving riding lessons, cause he is soo good.
just to set the record straight the blue bike is brandons and it is bad!!!!!! if there is 5 or more bikes we will run the 205lbs and up class
My BAD, I thought that was the same bike you had at Planet Sand last year ?!?!?! Thats why I made the assumption
Quote from: yz3961986 on February 28, 2007, 07:44:48 AM
just to set the record straight the blue bike is brandons and it is bad!!!!!! if there is 5 or more bikes we will run the 205lbs and up class
paddles or pro wedges
what's the diff. cut????but I know they can cut it so paddles can be run, if they do I say run that class last we like wedges and clay :D :D :) :) :) :) if the track is like it was last time I made don't worry it will hook and hook good :-* :-* :-*
because i dont have any pro wedges :o
Pro Wedge Honda Part number is 08620-95800AT You can get them here
http://www.servicehonda.com/parts.php (http://www.servicehonda.com/parts.php)
or here
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=62%2D0030&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D148%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CATV%20Tires&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D145%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D0%2COHTSU%20ATV%20Tires&HSLB=False&mscssid=AD501B98EEFB4D8FB9EC9E7987B895DA (http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=62%2D0030&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D148%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CATV%20Tires&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D145%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D0%2COHTSU%20ATV%20Tires&HSLB=False&mscssid=AD501B98EEFB4D8FB9EC9E7987B895DA)
See there, Matt is gonna buy you a set Troy !!!!! LOL
I just dont think that Troy and I are gonna have enough time to swap out the set I have. So Matt is gonna get a set on the way for ya Troy !LOL ;)
Don I know you are dreaming. Troy is a big boy, I think he can afford to buy his own tires or you can buy them for him since he built your motor. You are his biotch correct? :o LOL
No, that would be Jason !!!!!
I was just messin with ya fool ;)
matt, that was perfect :D :D :D :D :D
Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2007, 08:02:12 AM
No, that would be Jason !!!!!
I was just messin with ya fool ;)
I guess that kind of comes with the responsibilty of winning...
Thats Right Jason !!!!!!!
To all you HATERS , dont hate the playa, hate the game!!!
So get your shizit running for next time, and remember its only a 4 mil!!!!!
If I lose, I lose, Which I should being a little motor, But If I win.................................. ;D :deal.gif
well every one gets lucky some times just dont count on next month :o i got little surprise for all of you ;D
Bring it BIG BOY !!!! ;D
Well, My pipes are GONE !!!! The new ones wont be here until next week, or the following week. So I wont be able to make this race.
Kinda figured I need them so my mouth doesnt out run my azz LOL ;D
Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2007, 09:44:20 AM
Thats Right Jason !!!!!!!
To all you HATERS , dont hate the playa, hate the game!!!
So get your shizit running for next time, and remember its only a 4 mil!!!!!
If I lose, I lose, Which I should being a little motor, But If I win.................................. ;D :deal.gif
yeh well someone's telling stories :o and actually if alex hadn't red lighted 2 times you would have lost 2 times and if the lights were working right I deffinately would have beat ya... in times slips I killed you but not knowing when the lights were gonna drop it was kinda hard, but still almost beat ya with almost a 800 reaction and a 1.7 sixty ft.
but like they say a win is a win so I'll give it up for ya this month but come next race like cut said you better be ready cause you aint gonna be as lucky so hopefully it will run alot faster cause it would suck to get left by a little stock frame bike and I gurranttee mine will be faster alot faster bone stock frame and all. imagine if I had your frame WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! I hope your starting to work on your bike cause you go out and beat Troy again he won't be helping you no mo, I'll still help ya out if you need a hand ;D ;DLOLOLOL
thats the best part of racing you never know whats going to happen i had the entire havey hitters class cover by a tenth or more including you lupo but it was not my day just like it was not yours dons bike will be ready for the next race and you can bet your a$$ ill have it runnig better dons shixty footers where not any better ill make the right changes to it just like the rest of us will be doing next month should be even better now that we all have a good i deal of the track
You know I love ya Lpuo !!!!!!
But like I said, You should be able to beat me !!! You have a ten mil, I have a four mil.
I dont believe Alex redlighted both passes, I think it was only the first pass if I remeber correctly.
I thought you said he red lighted both yesterday. Oh well doesn't matter anyway, was still a blast to finally race and will be again next race. kinda courious to see what we will be running now we kinda know how the track is ;)
and as for should beat you, hell Tony beats some real big bikes with a 350 and we all know those little motors run but mine is real small too compared to 90% of the bikes we race. I think you and I have the smallest motors. everything else is at least 535
I wanna see lupo's bike go in the 3's. so get to wrenching on the old bit's and pieces. if your going to beat don, that is what it is going to take my brotha from another mother.
I hear ya! It's already done it once with same bike first time to the track so with some more traction and a good jockey it should easilly be in the 3's. I mean I ran a 4.25 with a horrible 1.7 sixty ft with my big ass on the bike with some 10 paddles so in reallity with 1.4 or even a 1.5 and loose a 100 to 150 pounds it should be running. I think I was the second fastest mph to cut, you ran 84 I ran 83 so it's moving out ;) It's a good thing Tony didn't get on my bike or you boys would really be scratching your heads :o :D :D J/K with ya I just can't wait till the next race!
kinda good thing there is no race this month though cause we will be in Texas with the beasts tearing that mud up for mud nationals. That right there is a blast. at least I can dig ruts and not worry about tearing up all pvc HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!
uh hum, I had a 84.1 mph pass as well. I know next race is gonna be a GOOD one, especially now that we all have been on the track ;D
we got to much rain last night so we changed the race to next weekend MARCH 9TH AND 10TH
Quote from: yz3961986 on March 02, 2007, 05:24:33 PM
we got to much rain last night so we changed the race to next weekend MARCH 9TH AND 10TH
thanks for the quick heads up.