It's gonna be a good time...
I will be there ready to ROCK OUT WITH ME C()CK OUT.
I purchased 25 tickets so we will be going.
Ive got 13 tickets for me and family ill be at the one in tampa to hang out with my wang out
did not purchase any tickets. going for the tailgate party and the good a$$ chicken from the chicken trailer.
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.
so you must already know whos going to win? ;D
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 11, 2007, 01:37:53 PM
did not purchase any tickets. going for the tailgate party and the good a$$ chicken from the chicken trailer.
There is still tickets available.
http://www.monsterjamonline.com/shows/Show.2006-11-03.4553
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 11, 2007, 02:10:29 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.
so you must already know whos going to win? ;D
No, They tell us that when we get there :D
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.
i remember going back in the day and watching the quad wars. those were awesome.
funny though team buffalo ALWAYS lost.
things that make you go hmmmm........... ;)
i've done it before, it definetly is staged. no offense to mx racers or atp or anybody, but it would be nice to see some different type of quad racing. i am going to talk to my boys that work for clear channel maybe we can do some good ole fashioned drag racing next year with the aftermarket chassis. possible in addition to the quad wars. the only thing i don't like about the quad wars is they are staged, let the guys go out there and get it done, don't tell them to pass alot and your going to win. I can do that at my house ya know?
I agree. I told Mike yesterday how nice it would be if they actually put a small TT/MX track and let them actually race. It makes a MUCH better show.
I am more excited about the fact that we get to tickets and two wristbands for participating. So I don't have to buy tickets to take the boys :)
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 04:53:55 PM
I agree. I told Mike yesterday how nice it would be if they actually put a small TT/MX track and let them actually race. It makes a MUCH better show.
I am more excited about the fact that we get to tickets and two wristbands for participating. So I don't have to buy tickets to take the boys :)
AMEN, and ya get good seats.
I went last year and no quad wars thats why I might not go this year.Does anyone no why they didnt have last year they where advertising it.Anyone know why it was cancelled
We have been always going to the 1 in Tampa but cant really find good seats..........Oh yea the Quad Wars are awsome..I wish I could get in it~
no more quad wars i dont think.
Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 12, 2007, 06:06:25 PM
I went last year and no quad wars thats why I might not go this year.Does anyone no why they didnt have last year they where advertising it.Anyone know why it was cancelled
Last year was those bomber cars - - - I thought they were bery entertaining! Quads would be better!
No Quad wars in tampa this year. They will be in O town..... Going to be fun.
They change it so that people do not get board with it. That is what I was told.
change of plans. I dont think we are going :(
Why not?
Got weaseled out of our spot >:( and I am not buying tickets just to watch.
IMO it's much more entertaining watching the cars instead of a fake quad race with pathetic story lines to get the crowd rooting for or against one team. I wish they'd keep the quads out of the monster jams entirely.