Who's going to Monster Jam in Orlando on Jan. 27th?

Started by bmd11, January 11, 2007, 11:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Smoknbanshee

I will be there ready to ROCK OUT WITH ME C()CK OUT.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

shirah86

Ive got 13 tickets for me and family ill be at the one in tampa to hang out with my wang out

Smoknbanshee

did not purchase any tickets.  going for the tailgate party and the good a$$ chicken from the chicken trailer. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mrs.Nightbreed

We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.

so you must already know whos going to win?  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yunt2ride

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 11, 2007, 01:37:53 PM
did not purchase any tickets.  going for the tailgate party and the good a$$ chicken from the chicken trailer. 

There is still tickets available.

http://www.monsterjamonline.com/shows/Show.2006-11-03.4553
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 11, 2007, 02:10:29 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.

so you must already know whos going to win?  ;D
No, They tell us that when we get there  :D

gery350

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
We will be there. Mike and several other ATP quads will be in the Quad Wars.

i remember going back in the day and watching the quad wars. those were awesome.
funny though team buffalo ALWAYS lost.

things that make you go hmmmm........... ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Smoknbanshee

i've done it before, it definetly is staged.  no offense to mx racers or atp or anybody, but it would be nice to see some different type of quad racing.  i am going to talk to my boys that work for clear channel maybe we can do some good ole fashioned drag racing next year with the aftermarket chassis.  possible in addition to the quad wars.  the only thing i don't like about the quad wars is they are staged, let the guys go out there and get it done, don't tell them to pass alot and your going to win.  I can do that at my house ya know?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I agree. I told Mike yesterday how nice it would be if they actually put a small TT/MX track and let them actually race. It makes a MUCH better show.

I am more excited about the fact that we get to tickets and two wristbands for participating. So I don't have to buy tickets to take the boys  :)

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 11, 2007, 04:53:55 PM
I agree. I told Mike yesterday how nice it would be if they actually put a small TT/MX track and let them actually race. It makes a MUCH better show.

I am more excited about the fact that we get to tickets and two wristbands for participating. So I don't have to buy tickets to take the boys  :)

AMEN, and ya get good seats.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

johnyfz450

I went last year and no quad wars thats why I might not go this year.Does anyone no why they didnt have last year they where advertising it.Anyone know why it was cancelled

Alba450

We have been always going to the 1 in Tampa but cant really find good seats..........Oh yea the Quad Wars are awsome..I wish I could get in it~
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

bmd11

Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 12, 2007, 06:06:25 PM
I went last year and no quad wars thats why I might not go this year.Does anyone no why they didnt have last year they where advertising it.Anyone know why it was cancelled

Last year was those bomber cars - - - I thought they were bery entertaining! Quads would be better!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

LostCause

#17
No Quad wars in tampa this year.  They will be in O town.....  Going to be fun.

They change it so that people do not get board with it.  That is what I was told.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mrs.Nightbreed


LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mrs.Nightbreed

Got weaseled out of our spot >:( and I am not buying tickets just to watch.

06LimitedPred

IMO it's much more entertaining watching the cars instead of a fake quad race with pathetic story lines to get the crowd rooting for or against one team. I wish they'd keep the quads out of the monster jams entirely.
98 KX125

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com