ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: quad control on January 09, 2007, 02:11:52 PM

Title: HARD ROCK 1/12 - 1/14
Post by: quad control on January 09, 2007, 02:11:52 PM
Me and my son are camping Fri, Sat, Sun. Anyone going ?
Title: Re: HARD ROCK 1/12 - 1/14
Post by: tony pitts on January 10, 2007, 01:05:19 AM
 sounds like somebodys gonna have a fun weekend. I have some work to do at bostwick and a little riding afterwards.
Title: Re: HARD ROCK 1/12 - 1/14
Post by: T2 on January 10, 2007, 01:32:52 AM
I wish I can go with you AL, but I have to work this weekend on Sat, and Satudays are always a busy night for me. You guys have a good time and be safe.
Title: Re: HARD ROCK 1/12 - 1/14
Post by: quad control on January 10, 2007, 01:26:26 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 10, 2007, 01:32:52 AM
I wish I can go with you AL, but I have to work this weekend on Sat, and Satudays are always a busy night for me. You guys have a good time and be safe.
[
Quote from: tony pitts on January 10, 2007, 01:05:19 AM
sounds like somebodys gonna have a fun weekend. I have some work to do at bostwick and a little riding afterwards.
/quote]
Thanks we'll catch up another weekend.